Seeking Looking to find an old game

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
My memory is a little fuzzy so these details may not all be accurate but there was this game (I think so at least, might have just been 3d renders) from a creator on Patreon years back. It popped up in my head suddenly while I was going through text based games but its not in any of the creators I have followed and now I have this desire to find it again that's been eating away at me. It got abandoned I'm pretty sure as well.

I believe that it was somewhat text heavy and might have been in a VN style or text based.
I think I recall one of the posts mentioning the renders were first made in 3d and then converted to 2d. If I'm remembering correctly, they had a very unusual style like a grainy photo. It definitely wasn't pixel art though. Everything was defined well enough, just in a very unique style.
Lastly, I think the setting was a town or something and the girl had blonde hair but it could have easily been brunette. Fairly sure it wasn't black though.
Timeframe is foggy but it was definitely several years ago so maybe somewhere between 2015-2019 was when it was abandoned.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that'd be appreciated.