[S> Other] Share Looking to get a group together to make an RPGmaker game

SmilingPumkin

Jan 15, 2024
I've started working on an rpgmaker game, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the workload. If there is anyone who is familiar with rpgmaker or willing to learn I would love to find some people to make a game with. I'll attach some of the finifhed stuff below. Also the story isnt really flushed out yet so there is a ton of room for input.

Reactions: Hetaneko

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
The first and second pics look pretty good. By the way, which version of RPG Maker are you using? The more recent ones I think you can have a first person plug-in, which is perfect for what I want to do. A monster collector where the monsters look like hot humans. Hot human monsters, or hothumon. You want to read the game design document I'll let you take a look. Only thing missing is the creature types and how they relate to each other, if that's alright.

SmilingPumkin

Jan 15, 2024
The first and second pics look pretty good. By the way, which version of RPG Maker are you using? The more recent ones I think you can have a first person plug-in, which is perfect for what I want to do. A monster collector where the monsters look like hot humans. Hot human monsters, or hothumon. You want to read the game design document I'll let you take a look. Only thing missing is the creature types and how they relate to each other, if that's alright.
Im using MZ right now

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
I do believe there's a plugin for MZ which lets you move around in a first person perspective. Either that or it's an option, I forget which. Either way, the creatures caught in Hothumon look like humans with unusual skin. Also, when you encounter them, one could appear from five directions. Above, to the left, to the right, from far away and sometimes from below. Still have the document if you want to look at it.

MisterPickleMan

Oct 27, 2023
Hello! I would love to work with you on this project! I'm not the best at RPG maker MZ but I'm willing to learn more if you would have me! I would love to make a game with other people so I'm ready to adapt to any idea and find solutions!

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
your pics look good am also trying to learn on how to use the rpg maker vx ace system and trying to make my own hentai game lol