looking to make a rpgm game, ¿do i really need to pay the subscription to rpgm?

Apr 21, 2021
im looking for a way of working in making a game in rpgm, but i dont want to pay the subscription, ¿is there a way to get it for free, or pay once and keep it?

my game will be about a future where sex robots gain consciounes and take over society, however there are also robots who disagree with killing humans and help them fight the bad robots, my idea is to have the good robots change forms into sexy girls from other media (videogames, series, movies etc) and have powers acording to their apareance

im using koikatsu and for now i have. sadako, mawile(TheKite), kasumi yoshizawa, and komi´san mother.

ps; sorry if bad english

TLDR: im looking for free rpgmaker to make my game

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
By RPGM, do you mean RPG Maker? RPG Maker doesn't use a subscription model. Each RPG Maker engine is a one time purchase. They're all on Steam now iirc. You can wait for a Steam sale or check Humble Bundle or Fanatical for a discount on the Steam version. There are free trials versions of the different engines available on RPGMakerWeb. I recommend downloading the free trial version for whatever RPG Maker engine you're considering using before buying anything.

Apr 21, 2021
By RPGM, do you mean RPG Maker? RPG Maker doesn't use a subscription model. Each RPG Maker engine is a one time purchase. They're all on Steam now iirc. You can wait for a Steam sale or check Humble Bundle or Fanatical for a discount on the Steam version. There are free trials versions of the different engines available on RPGMakerWeb. I recommend downloading the free trial version for whatever RPG Maker engine you're considering using before buying anything.
okey, thats what i wanted to know, thanks

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
next RPGM releases april 6, so you might wanna wait.