[R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Looking to start a team for a Corruption game

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Project:
No name for the project currently.
A corruption game/vn along the lines of big brother but hopefully with some of the kind if writing/design games like DMD have. DMD/bb/lewd island quality art

Developer:
I started programming in 1983ish on an atari 400 and stopped counting languages at 10. I want to use unity because of its power and ease of use. Ive been using daz for a couple years now ill post some renders below. I can write as well. Im capable of the entire cycle but i need help and would prefer creating art.

Looking for:
Programmer/writer/artists.. multifaceted people OR people with a Lot of skill in one or two areas.

Employment Type:
We do this for fun. We split the revenue. Id rather have a couple people who have fun making something cool and get along that people like than 'get rich quick'. IF we make pocket change we'll split it up. If we get lucky and start making 2,5, 10k a month we'll incorporate and pay out that way.. there are a lot of ways to save aFORTUNE in taxes that way

Work commitment:
5+ hours a week. more is great. If you end up doing most of the work imho you should get most of the revenue. Im a trucker.. i work 6 days a week at bizarre hours. I usually come home and mess w daz for a couple hours a night. If youre looking for a hardcore project this isnt for you.

Preferred method of contact:
Here for now we can use other methods later.

Job Description:
I need people who love doing the 'other stuff' or are very productive. Whether youre seriously into the art, or are a very competant programmer (most game creators are Garbage programmers.. sorry), I enjoy the art. Id prefer to do that and i can do the programming and give the story outline. If youre into it and have fun and dont have serious issues whatever youre skilled at would be great. Im open to anyone who's not lazy, not a psycho and isnt going to get bored and poof. The real focus is fun and doing the things we like. If youre 16 .. no. Preferably mature people.

Additional comments:
Ive built and run a business. i think we an actually make money. And as i used to run adult sites for a living im pretty sure i can guide us there. And if not we'll have fun.
NOGO things: cuckold/ntr, too young stuff, forcing your fetishes on others - everything in the game will be player choice. actual rape.. magic, drugs, whatever are cool but no violence. Ill happily provide the models that's what i like doing best. i >think< mine are pretty good.. you judge. I have two stories/games in my head.. one is a lot like BB/badbobby etc the other is much bigger but id need a serious 3d modeller for that one. Any story the team all like is good though.

EDIT: Mostly looking for an artist or artists at this point.

Last edited:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I have around 4 years experience working with Unity at this point, and I can also write as needed. Give me a shout if you want another hand.
I have a guy who wants to do it in renpy. Id rather do it in unity honestly. Id like to get him into unity to expand his skills.. most people who only program in one language dont understand how easily 2,3,4....11 come.

Reactions: Morhe and RStar8

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
So Rstar is our programmer.. or head programmer? I have a russian dude who speaks better english than i do for writing. We need artists folks. You dont have to be michelangelo. You need to be able to pose and render in daz. I can provide the stuff for you to pose and render. Though a Blender master would be a godsend (we could do my island game idea!)

Morhe

Jul 23, 2020
I have a guy who wants to do it in renpy. Id rather do it in unity honestly. Id like to get him into unity to expand his skills.. most people who only program in one language dont understand how easily 2,3,4....11 come.
Yeah, I'm on... I think 5 or 6 myself at this point depending on what you consider a language. It is a hassle having to trawl library documentation for the minor behavior/function definition differences every time you switch, but after a certain point the syntax differences aren't a big deal.
So Rstar is our programmer.. or head programmer? I have a russian dude who speaks better english than i do for writing. We need artists folks. You dont have to be michelangelo. You need to be able to pose and render in daz. I can provide the stuff for you to pose and render. Though a Blender master would be a godsend (we could do my island game idea!)
Just let me know if you need me... we should probably build a discord group or similar for this.

Reactions: lancelotdulak

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Id love for you to help maybe all try to get on discord or whatever and discuss it maybe saturday sometime. My schedule is screwed for the next couple days.. got off at 2am going back at 9 heh. We need artists though badly or people who can minorly pose and render . With renderalot being functionally useless on my system its hard to produce content fast enough

Morhe

Jul 23, 2020
Id love for you to help maybe all try to get on discord or whatever and discuss it maybe saturday sometime. My schedule is screwed for the next couple days.. got off at 2am going back at 9 heh. We need artists though badly or people who can minorly pose and render . With renderalot being functionally useless on my system its hard to produce content fast enough
You want to make a server for the project since you seem to be the head honcho, or should I?

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
You want to make a server for the project since you seem to be the head honcho, or should I?
I have no desire to be a head honcho. Honestly i want to make art. But yes go ahead. Ill introduce everyone asap. Work has been insane

Reactions: Cul

Morhe

Jul 23, 2020
I have no desire to be a head honcho. Honestly i want to make art. But yes go ahead. Ill introduce everyone asap. Work has been insane
Alrighty. Server link is
I'm gating it so that default permissions are frontpage-access-only, so you'll have to let me know who you are (probably DM your discord name here).

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
I can work with the storyline/dialouges. My art (2D and 3D) is not great atm, I know how to operate unity but I suck at programming for now. But I am good at game designing, so if you are in need for a person like that. Let me know.
I don't have years of experience doing things in designing, just a few busy months of experience. But I have played over 100 VN games with and without minigames included in them, based on various engines (Unity, RenPy, RPGmakes, gamemaker etc), if that counts close to having some experience anyhow.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I can work with the storyline/dialouges. My art (2D and 3D) is not great atm, I know how to operate unity but I suck at programming for now. But I am good at game designing, so if you are in need for a person like that. Let me know.
I don't have years of experience doing things in designing, just a few busy months of experience. But I have played over 100 VN games with and without minigames included in them, based on various engines (Unity, RenPy, RPGmakes, gamemaker etc), if that counts close to having some experience anyhow.
We have people who can do all of the above. However.
If youre interested in the art end.. you dont have to be a "great artist" and we could use you. I can provide all the 3d models etc.. even in scenes. If you are decent at posting or could learn to we might be able to find a spot. But we have two people who can write and have some talent at game design currently.

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
Like you, I am also tight on work timings so I am not sure if I can keep up with learning 3D stuff.
I did some blender tutorials in april, I was making a donut with cup of coffee, youtube tutorial by Blender Guru.
It gets pretty exhausting and time taking to learn all the moves, I have done that so I know the extent.
Thanks for your reply though :D

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Like you, I am also tight on work timings so I am not sure if I can keep up with learning 3D stuff.
I did some blender tutorials in april, I was making a donut with cup of coffee, youtube tutorial by Blender Guru.
It gets pretty exhausting and time taking to learn all the moves, I have done that so I know the extent.
Thanks for your reply though :D
Blender is professional quality 3d software.. it's to the point it can compete with maya and c4d in some areas. id suggest daz :) it also is deep but at least intuitive