[S>Programmer] Paid Looking to Work for Long or Short Term

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Skills:
- Ren'Py: I've been working on Ren'Py for the last 2 years, most of the time experimenting and testing stuff while working on some unreleased games. I've done a combat system similar to the one BaDIK has, day and night system and some sandbox travelling system. If you need something specific for your game, outside of what I know, I can learn how to do it.
I try to make everything modular, so when we need to release the user can download just the update instead of downloading the whole game.

- Unity/C#: Unity is my main engine, I've been working on it mostly with 2D/text based stuff so sprite animation and some other stuff it's outside of my knowledge, but I'm learning to make a 2D action game myself so if you need any help in this regard I'm available :).

- SugarCube 2/Twine: My Game Dev tag comes from a SugarCube 2 game I was working on, but unfortunately had to stop developing for monetary issues, so I know how to work on it. There's a lot of stuff I've done in SugarCube so if you are making a game there I can work with it.

- Translation (Spa-Eng): I've worked on translating some games before, it's outside of programming but if you need help with this I can do it too. I try to translate stuff good enough so it doesn't feel like it's something out of Google Translate or DeepL, even if in this post it doesn't looks like that :KEK: .

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me here(DM) or at my discord: Phalanx#5524

Employment Type & Rates:
I understand that people developing (or wants to) don't have enough money to pay full salary to a programmer for a game so I would like to see the offer before saying how much money per month I would take (I've a minimum of $100 per month, but it's negotiable).
Unfortunately, for now, I'm not working on only shared profit games but if you need help (asking how you would do something, etc) I can lend you a hand.

Availability:
I can work from monday to friday, from 12-1 PM to 12-1 AM (UTC-4).
On saturday and sundays I do my own stuff but if the game has some game breaking bug I can spare some time.

Work Samples:
I prefer to share the samples in private since some of them are from game's I've/was working on and they are unreleased. And the game I made is on this site (Golden Leaf) if you want to see the systems I used there.

Additional comments:
I use GitHub to upload the source file and the game's file, in case you don't know how to use it I can teach you.
I can help giving ideas on the plot or some basic proof-reading of your script without needing to pay more, of course.
Just as a note, if you haven't noticed, english isn't my main language so sorry in advance.

Last edited:

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Bump. I'm working in one project already and have some time left to work on one more.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Hi, I've sent you invite on Discord. I have probably very small project for my game if you would like to share more info :).