• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Writer] Share Looking to work with a writer!

Holloweenie

Aug 31, 2019
Project:
-I have a couple projects in mind that I would want to explore some day but the one that's in the forefront of my mind right now is a game that revolves around a thirty-two year old divorced man named Eli. After his divorce he became a workaholic which eventually led him to getting promoted to a position that allowed him to have a secretary. Soon after you(Eli) run into an old family friend named Laura/Lori. You talk a bit and she gives you her number and talks about meeting up to reconnect. During the first time meeting up you meet her daughter, Paige. She talks about how she just graduated High school and is looking for work. Without much thinking you offer her a job as your secretary and after some convincing she accepts your offer. The game then begins to focus around building relationships with Lori and Paige yet keeping them separated because Lori can't know about the thing between you and her daughter. You also don't want to make Paige jealous of your relationship with Lori.

As I said I have some other story ideas in mind, and I would also be open to hearing your ideas!

Developer:
-Me

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
-50/50 Revenue share

Work commitment:
-Be able to put in a reasonable amount of time and be able to communicate throughout the week.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: Holloweenie#5895

Job Description:
-Write the episodes/chapters of the story that we agree on.

Additional comments:
-Strong English skills are a must!
-I'm looking for someone who's passionate about the project at hand. I don't want to work on a project I don't enjoy and I wouldn't want you to have to suffer through something you don't like either, so it's important that we talk about our visions and try to get something we can both agree on.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have some game making experience but still starting out. I mostly looking for someone to work-with/help.
Plus as for money I don't care about ever being paid, got a good job already.

I'm very good at coming up with story ideas and writing them out.
I also have a 3-game-story-series and Monster girl story as well.
Game engine my games would require is RPGmaker, which I have. I just don't have the experience with it fully.

Hyperecchi

Jul 27, 2017
I have experience working with a group for a visual novel before. The current project is on hiatus until the owner gets some art management issues fixed, so I have time to work on something like this.

As for the story, I have quite a few ideas already. Did you want this to be a full visual novel style? or did you want there to be some day to day simulations where the character has to build up reputation, affection, and money to award favor?

Multiple endings? Bad Endings?

I sent a Friend Request on Discord. Message me and we can talk specifics and I can show you work samples.