[R> Other] [S> Other] Share Looking to work with beginners

Nov 29, 2022
Project:
I am beginner in all fields coding, artwork, writing. I am lacking in the leadership aspect which is why I think working with other beginners such as myself will boost my productivity and if you need help learning the different software yourself then I think I can help with that.

Discord: thedevastator3783

Looking for:
Anyone who is a complete beginner and wants to work with another beginner.

Employment Type:
You can take the full rev or there might be rev share depending on how many people are going to take part in this.

Work commitment:
Depends on if get along and can agree on the projects. I think if we work on simple projects at first and work our way up from there we'll be able to create an interesting concept. I am active most of the time.

Job Description:
People who are complete beginners not looking for people for who are more experienced in field as I'll end up being more of burden and that defeats the purpose of this post.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Unusual proposal as said before indeed. As a beginner I think I would want to search a more experienced fellow to be an apprendice :unsure:
You've mentionned ' coding, artwork, writing ', learning/mastering all of that at the same time is quite a task, what would be our main focus ?

Reactions: thedevastator2021
Nov 29, 2022
Unusual proposal as said before indeed. As a beginner I think I would want to search a more experienced fellow to be an apprendice :unsure:
You've mentionned ' coding, artwork, writing ', learning/mastering all of that at the same time is quite a task, what would be our main focus ?
Well the main focus would asset creation and rigging in Daz Studio. It's a bit complicated but it's possible but the tutorials and instructions on how to do it are a bit hard to find.