3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There is no way to view the boss scenes are there? I think I'm gonna have to go through the entire game again...

Save for every boss in the game except for ice boss which glitches out, its CG sucked anyway.

Last edited:

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
The game is good once understand the controls, for me I've never shot once just let them bang the babe then bail, since I reached the ice map being raped doesn't take only spikes, fire, and ranged attacks do damage to both cloth and girl.

Plus a huge fan of Inflation and cumflation games or comic I approve, BUT! They should increase the belly inflation especially the anal, pussy needs more numbers so she can carry more cum

Sep 24, 2020
The game is good once understand the controls, for me I've never shot once just let them bang the babe then bail, since I reached the ice map being raped doesn't take only spikes, fire, and ranged attacks do damage to both cloth and girl.

Plus a huge fan of Inflation and cumflation games or comic I approve, BUT! They should increase the belly inflation especially the anal, pussy needs more numbers so she can carry more cum
Theres cumflation in this game? I didn't notice any :/ What enemy(ies)?

Nov 19, 2019
If I could read the patch notes before subbing I'd be more likely to pay Octo. I'd like to think that several months of work in between would mean a sizeable update but it can be hit or miss with Octo.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Has anyone been able to confirm what 0.86 adds?
Changes in v0.86:
- Futanari mode

• 1 pose with 9 girls pussy animations with x-ray
  • 1 pose with 8 girls ass animations
  • 1 pose with 7 girls blowjob animations
  • 24 animated pictures of exhausted girls after hard sex
  • 2 Lora animations for futanari mode (for assfuck and pussyfuck)
- Added Golem Boss, so all levels have fully finished!
- Smaller updates:
  • Dressing Up menu
  • Game over picture for purification sphere boss
  • Game over picture for golem boss (after I drawn both of the gameover screens I understand that I made a game with 3 bosses who can not fuck main heroine T^T so sad)
  • few fixes in text of saves
  • fixed dust clouds from jumping and few fixes in jumping animations
  • few improvements in fluffy AI and animations (yes, again, I just love fluffy)
  • improved enemy hitting, added sound and vfx
  • added levels of difficulty for those who have problems with game, or for those who want game to be harder, one of them get's lesser amount of crystals, and others gets more amount of crystals, and if they complete game with some conditions they should get special code, like it was in one of previous game (but not all difficulty changes added in the game, for example in hard version satyr females should jump over the platforms and shoot arrows directly in the Lora)
  • code panel added to game, but please, don't use it now, because you will not receive a notification that the code has turned on, but in the save it will be saved as "Enabled", you simply will not know what exactly you have turned on
  • Nice fade transitions between loadings (later I will remove this "loading" writing)

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Changes in v0.86:
- Futanari mode

• 1 pose with 9 girls pussy animations with x-ray
  • 1 pose with 8 girls ass animations
  • 1 pose with 7 girls blowjob animations
  • 24 animated pictures of exhausted girls after hard sex
  • 2 Lora animations for futanari mode (for assfuck and pussyfuck)
- Added Golem Boss, so all levels have fully finished!
- Smaller updates:
  • Dressing Up menu
  • Game over picture for purification sphere boss
  • Game over picture for golem boss (after I drawn both of the gameover screens I understand that I made a game with 3 bosses who can not fuck main heroine T^T so sad)
  • few fixes in text of saves
  • fixed dust clouds from jumping and few fixes in jumping animations
  • few improvements in fluffy AI and animations (yes, again, I just love fluffy)
  • improved enemy hitting, added sound and vfx
  • added levels of difficulty for those who have problems with game, or for those who want game to be harder, one of them get's lesser amount of crystals, and others gets more amount of crystals, and if they complete game with some conditions they should get special code, like it was in one of previous game (but not all difficulty changes added in the game, for example in hard version satyr females should jump over the platforms and shoot arrows directly in the Lora)
  • code panel added to game, but please, don't use it now, because you will not receive a notification that the code has turned on, but in the save it will be saved as "Enabled", you simply will not know what exactly you have turned on
  • Nice fade transitions between loadings (later I will remove this "loading" writing)
is it released or he still hasn`t released that version

Reactions: TheNooBest
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes