Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Goblins are the most powerful race
The world is slowly realising the might of the goblin race. This is why there are slanderous libels (e.g the vile "goblin slayer") being produced. No matter, we will overcome all opposition and claim our rightful place. ALL goblins are lords.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I somehow downloaded the 0.5 version? o_O
Changed to 0.6 now and directly found a bug: If you say a maid to clean a room, but all are already cleaned, you are stuck.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I somehow downloaded the 0.5 version? o_O
Changed to 0.6 now and directly found a bug: If you say a maid to clean a room, but all are already cleaned, you are stuck.
This bug was present from the earliest version, surprised they didn't fix it till now. Quit to main menu and load game.

Reactions: FroKe88

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
The game does not start after the intro and when i click load game my pc crashes and the video card shuts down somehow to play the game or it doesnt work

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
The game does not start after the intro and when i click load game my pc crashes and the video card shuts down somehow to play the game or it doesnt work
same here
game and then my PC freezes completely and totally, I can't even call "Task Manager"
only reset button

Last edited:

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
the game has major lag when transitioning from story to management interface, took almost 5 min to load on my laptop

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
The first scene does not exist and crashes the game after a short time.
What kind of game is this?

Shizas

Mar 4, 2018
About the crashes and freezes, I realize something (at least on the 0.4 version that I play)

I have a PC with 16Gb of RAM and a notebook with 4Gb.
First I tested the game on the PC, and works ok. Then I try it on the notebook but, like those of you that had this problems, the game (the all notebook) freeze and have not other choice than reboot the system. But why? Testing it on the PC again, but this time with the Task Manager opened... and there I saw it, after each day/ scene and so, when enter the "Manager" stage, the game suck ALOT of RAM. Varies on differents tryies but can easily suck 8Gb Ram in the spot.

I hope they fix that D:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How the hell it has such a high rate? There is what, five scenes and an unholy amount of grind +1 obedience? Is it some kind of practical joke or the people has such a strong goblin fetish that they will consume everything?
Given that it's still early in development it's more a question of potential rather than currently available stuff.
There might be a rework to those or new actions with higher rewards along the road.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yep, this update looks pathetic, waiting for another one to rate the game as it is - ignoring the whole "potential" garbage.

The only thing this game has going for it at the moment is that it looks like a promising framework waiting to be filled with content, if this is how the "filling" part looks like, then this game is a complete failure.

Reactions: Minipax84
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes