Unity Lord Goblin [v0.22.0] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Barbaros2

Jul 20, 2018
Not fan of the goblin thing but loved the art. Here is a problem about game mechanics. When all rooms are cleaned and when you choose clean a room option you can't go back from there and since there are no rooms to clean game gets stuck there. Surely it will be fixed.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Lord Goblin v.0.11.0
PC:
Mac:
Linux:

Patch Notes:
Major changes:

The full, detailed change log is attached below, and in the game by clicking the version number on the menu screen.

• Added spanking animations (and sounds) for when you choose "discipline maid" on the manor screen!
  • Added short animated scenes for the first time you spank each of the four ladies; Az'ea, Beth, Cliona and Delia.
  • Added four new holding court events, each connected directly to one of the girls.
Gameplay & UI related changes:

- 'Maid Interaction' screen
Added long scenes(first time)/short scenes(repeat) when choosing to 'Discipline' a Maid

- 'Holding Court' screen
'Delia the Disgrace' Random event added
'Beth the Book Basher' Random event added
'Which Witch?' Random event added
'Dora Milaje' Random event added

Bug fixes / Miscellaneous:

- Fixed Max 'Villeins/Soldiers/Artisans' cap not updating properly
- Fixed 'Lobby' level 2 upgrade 'Legitimacy' bonus not updating properly
- Fixed 'Study' level 5 upgrade requirements

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
my pc gets constipation once the prologue ends/loads most recent build :confused:
the animation of goblin and voice acting of queen was nice though...

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Has the event that explains how he came to be lord after the nwitch ritual added yet? Im waiting for it.

AdmiralPhoenix

Oct 17, 2022
a nice training game, specially the main witch, but sadly currently there are far too little hscenes and it seems like the prologue is not finsihed i would also like to see more in the gallery than just the ritual scenes, art is really good, for instance there was a scene with the witch and the goblin that randomly decided to have sex, not complaining, simply would like to see it again because i don't think i can trigger it again.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes