Unity Lord Goblin [v0.25] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
seems like this game is not that popular here
The game had a big amount of followers here, hence why this thread has that many pages and reviews, but the updates are small in terms of scenes so people slowly forgot about it

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
seems like this game is not that popular here
the game started out with a big following but fell off because the creator is milking patrons and moving at a snails pace. Some guys get away with it like Darkcookie and summertime saga but the smaller people like ben here dont have the following of paypigs to play that same game so instead of having a gravy train their game just dies and becomes irrelevant when they stall progress. You should not try to "milk" your customers unless your game is on the first page of the website. Those guys are huge enough to get away with it. You are not. You just become invisible.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
The game had a big amount of followers here, hence why this thread has that many pages and reviews, but the updates are small in terms of scenes so people slowly forgot about it
the game started out with a big following but fell off because the creator is milking patrons and moving at a snails pace. Some guys get away with it like Darkcookie and summertime saga but the smaller people like ben here dont have the following of paypigs to play that same game so instead of having a gravy train their game just dies and becomes irrelevant when they stall progress. You should not try to "milk" your customers unless your game is on the first page of the website. Those guys are huge enough to get away with it. You are not. You just become invisible.
reasonable
Dont worry, someday a hero will drop the update :cry:
at least i would like to see a changelogs, what's a new there

Last edited:
Reactions: Bodriard

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
this version came out with a lot of bugs some times the screen just freese and how even to trygger scenes lol this game has 0 new content to be honest this happens every time i try to make the blonde maid do handjob 1728493617010.png

Last edited:

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Any knows how actived the assign a maid to watch as he has sex with another girl ??

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
thank you generous
and speaking about changelogs, lads from above were right - a minimal updates
I am not singling out Ben as a uniquely bad person on this site he is doing the same shit everybody else does and to a lesser degree. However I have seen enough "milking the supporters" routines from other developers to spot the behavior immediately and all the tell tale signs are here. This is only a problem for the people giving him money and if they chose to ignore the scamming and continue to support him then thats their business.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
re up, pls
its only getting uploaded if one of his paid supporters or he uploads it and to be blunt there is literally no new scenes. All this update has is a couple new dialogue add-ons to the existing lust portal scenes. So when the blonde gives the goblin a tit job you can have the red head "watch" and she will add 1-2 lines of commentary after the goblin shoots his load. thats it. you dont even get a split screen of the other girl commenting as each stage of the sex act happens and a half frame showing them touching their pussy or pinching their own nipple as a they watch. Maybe that stuff will be added in later but right now you got nothing.

Jul 17, 2023
its only getting uploaded if one of his paid supporters or he uploads it and to be blunt there is literally no new scenes. All this update has is a couple new dialogue add-ons to the existing lust portal scenes. So when the blonde gives the goblin a tit job you can have the red head "watch" and she will add 1-2 lines of commentary after the goblin shoots his load. thats it. you dont even get a split screen of the other girl commenting as each stage of the sex act happens and a half frame showing them touching their pussy or pinching their own nipple as a they watch. Maybe that stuff will be added in later but right now you got nothing.
Noooooooo!!!!! i just wanted to see them rub there pussy and pinching there own nipples WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what has this world come tooooooooooooooo????????????????
WHY.gif Whyy 2.gif

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Noooooooo!!!!! i just wanted to see them rub there pussy and pinching there own nipples WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what has this world come tooooooooooooooo????????????????
View attachment 4121612 View attachment 4121619
I know it sucks. This was one of the most interesting concept games on the sight next to Grolokk but the development of these games is so slow it might as well not exist. Come back in 6 months or a year and maybe there will be something or more likely there will be an abandoned tag. So far NLT media are the only ones who actually make games in a reasonable time frame.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes