Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Lord King [v1.6] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Not getting the cheat menu button with or without the optional transparency mod.
I extracted the game folder and selected overwright all,
I'm getting the guide but not the cheat button.
Is the quick menu showing on the screen?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yes with the optional they are bunched together,
Without they are spaced apart,
The back skip auto menu at the bottom.

I just looked at your screenshot and noticed you have different/more options.
Try this one. It'll add the cheats button down with the rest of the quick menu. place it in the game folder, and be sure to overwrrite the other one.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yes with the optional they are bunched together,
Without they are spaced apart,
The back skip auto menu at the bottom.

I just looked at your screenshot and noticed you have different/more options.
are you referring to the quick menu?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hey, question about if the mod is working as intended.. The green choices are the ones we are supposed to pick? I assume so, but it seems the choices are contrary to what you are traditionally supposed to pick in these games. Like demanding intimacy with the fiance girl right away and banging the other girl right next to her (which she seems very pissed about the next morning). Is that just how it's supposed to go or am I using the mod wrong?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, question about if the mod is working as intended.. The green choices are the ones we are supposed to pick? I assume so, but it seems the choices are contrary to what you are traditionally supposed to pick in these games. Like demanding intimacy with the fiance girl right away and banging the other girl right next to her (which she seems very pissed about the next morning). Is that just how it's supposed to go or am I using the mod wrong?
Green is recommended/best choice. Don't worry about her being pissed. It's cleared up later, plus if I recall there weren't any points lost for it either, but if you don't have sex with Danka you miss out on her points, and will affect a decision later on

bpin1

Aug 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/hall_events.rpy", line 826, in script
    old "{i}Дерзить.{/i}"
Exception: A translation for "{i}???????.{/i}" already exists at game/hall_events.rpy:827.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/english/hall_events.rpy", line 826, in script
    old "{i}Дерзить.{/i}"
  File "D:\Games\my games\LordKing-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "D:\Games\my games\LordKing-0.9-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "D:\Games\my games\LordKing-0.9-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
    quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "{i}???????.{/i}" already exists at game/hall_events.rpy:827.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lord King 0.9
Wed Mar 03 22:14:12 2021
game crashes with the cheats tried the new outline still not working. Thanks man

Darkman.13

Dec 14, 2018
There is a trojan in the file, as soon as I delete the trojan the mod stops working. Could you please delete the virus and re-upload the file? Thanks!

Reactions: frid

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Don't trust Windows Defender when it comes to Python. It's been a known issue for several years and has to do with their heuristics being overly sensitive for raw or bytecode Python, giving a lot of false-positives.

Feel free to open the rpy files from the mod in any text editor. You'll see it's only text.

Reactions: Pagan90
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes