Comics Collection Lord Kvento Collection [2022-12-30] [Lord Kvento]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

terris

Feb 1, 2019
Here's the complete collection of all of lord-kvento's work that I made. There are many sets included that are not in the OP and I preferred to collect images over pdfs.

There are 30 sets available composed of images and animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here's the complete collection of all of lord-kvento's work that I made. There are many sets included that are not in the OP and I preferred to collect images over pdfs.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: NukaCola

rienfeeds

Sep 6, 2018
2-A3D-Store-titlehere.jpg

SF-013307.jpg
Elly is a young employee who works in a clone factory. One of the first days at her new job, she, as usual, checked the life support systems of the clones. But there was a sudden system failure. Elly was afraid to lose her job, so she tried to solve this problem herself...
If you like this content support the artist here:
Thank you!!! PEACE OUT.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I know its wrong thread but anyone have Forbidden Experiment by LanasyKroft?
I don't know if its the same artist with different account but the style look very similar to Lord Kvento. It even say in description that its continuous of System Failure.

agent_molly_by_lanasy_kroft_ddr8ixi-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hansiwolf2022

mankinchi

Apr 8, 2018

Mega

*Note the Agent A The First Contact is now complete. Redownload it if you previously did so.
This links seems to be totally empty. Is this correct?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Why are the so called comics end up just being images without text. I mean they are just nice to look at but they are bad material to get too excited for. Now the "comics" with word bubbles and a story make so much more difference.

terris

Feb 1, 2019
My mega link from above is still working

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote