Unity - Abandoned - Lord of Desires [Ch. 1 v0.1b Extra] [Dragon Cake]

1. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

Definitely needs quite a bit more content update. Just played this game for the first time and kind of disappointed more than half the locations on the map are still WIP. I get that it's still in early development, but why put the locations on the map if they aren't available. Will wait 3 to 4 months before trying the game when there's more content. Hopefully the game doesn't get abandoned. Looks like it might be a promising game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Trollface2-0

The game is interesting, beautiful models, but sometimes with noise. I really liked the implementation of mini-games, judging by the description, the author promises to do better. The plot of the first chapter passed in an hour, I would like more content. I hope the author doesn't abandon.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Interesting game, good renders even if they are the base models that Daz offers you. Is really ambicious game but the lack of content make it unjoyable, the quests are weird sometimes, you feel like you are missing something between the first quest and the second, some info or some conversations. Looks like the decisions will have a good impact in the game but for now the only impact I saw was Your mom being fucked (NTR). Making NTR avoidable is a smart move. But still there is almost no content for a 8 months old game. So a big no until the game have more than one story line and you can do more than 3 or 4 quest before run out of content.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I'll give it an extra star for ambition but it's a bit of a dud. The ambition is it's downfall as well. The renders aren't unique enough for the game trying to do too much, with too many issues, and being in need of better translation. Maybe some day it will get tweaked into a better game but for now it's still slightly below average.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

caldess

Ok so the last review on this game was about half a year ago, which is usually a bad sign because if a game is good. More often than not someone writes a review at some point. However there were also no bad reviews so i thought i''d give it a try.

And without any expectations i downloaded it and started it, and i have to say even the none exsisting expectations were dissapointed.

The English translation is so bad that even me as someone who isnt a nativ english speaker goes into O.O mode at times. But thats not soo bad because you only really have like 5 conversations thats it. I've clicked on each and every possible button 90% says "In development" no events if they are even there trigger. Because you have a quest log that says you have quests. But either the location is empty so no one there to talk to. Or they respond with "Not yet" which is funny because your quest says "Go to X talk to X"

TL:DR Do not download this game, no content,horrible english translation. Just avoid at all cost.
  6. L
    5.00 star(s)

lbprs

It is a game with a great start. Beautiful characters, simple but interesting story and promises to be a great game. Very good gameplay, easy understanding of the mechanisms. I look forward to the next version.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Lust76

Nothing to do in this game. I play 3 day and nothing come ? Maybe a pass something ?
    I don't understand why they put an non playable version of the game :/
    If i don't see a part of the game i'm sorry but for the moment the game isn't playable.