Others - Lordling of Hearts [v0.0.3] [Nranchs]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GradeF

Great Details. Well animated Art. Fun Mechanics.
    And what seems to be, an good Base to build up upon.
    During the Demo, i did not experienced any issues.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Artstyle is over the complete release in the same tone
    no "Placeholder" or anything
    Even Storywise, you get quiet a lot with release 0.0.3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BurgMeister

I actually quite like this game, The overworld map is rather charming and I quite like the setting and the story, but I wish that combat and inventory navigation were relegated to buttons instead of menus. As it stands right now combat is a lot of menu navigation, but that, in my opinion, is a minor issue.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

d630

I like the overall presentation of this game but it has lots of problems with unnecessary menuing which really muddles up the experience.

Game shouldn't ask you who you want to attack when there's only a single enemy to attack. It should also let you click on the enemy you want to attack instead of opening a menu to ask you.

If a door isn't locked I shouldn't have to inspect it to open it.

There should be a "pick up everything" option when looting. IMO currency should be automatically picked up when checking containers.

There's a bunch of blank space bellow the character portrait that could be used to host buttons for saving / loading, accessing the inventory, etc.

I hope we get some sort of change to these cumbersome mechanics, and of course, more erotic content in a future update.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

AlexFenec

V0.0.3. The game has potential.

I like that there is an emphasis on impregnation mechanics right from the start.
    The gameplay is made more tedious by the menus constantly closing, but I am hopeful this will be improved at some point, this is still an early version.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

CuumWizard

Concept is great but the execution is god damn insufferable.

Fighting enemies is a pain when you have to navigate menu-hell to use any spells or items and looting items is the same.

The gallery is near useless since it doesn't auto unlock scenes you've already seen if you've rolled back the save, want to see a bosses H-scenes? Make a save> Lose to the boss> Watch the scenes> Revert save to beat the boss> your gallery is now empty.

I had to reload multiple times as to not spend absurd amounts of time fighting all the enemies again as they respawn after you leave a few rooms, bosses also wont respawn so you softlock yourself out of all those H-scenes if you don't lose to them. AKA Win to Lose!

Also your Character in H-Scenes is just an obnoxious purple blobish silhouette, why even let us create a character at that point?

Do not recommend. >:L
  6. 2.00 star(s)

anon198765

Opens with a bunch of pronoun selection, unfinished as hell, and generally not a good start with tons of missing features and no hotkeys, the combat is a mess of opening a menu and selecting which thing you are attacking each time