Unity Abandoned Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover [v1.4 + LCMGT Test Level 2] [Zolvatory]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I wouldn't really expect a hentai piracy website to understand the importance of financially supporting projects that you wish to see succeed.
Exactly. This anti crowd sourcing mentality by people pirating is just utterly laughable. Entitled even.

I've backed games on and off for 8 years now. I'm just smart about it. I don't back alphas and proofs of concepts. Once there's a little steam and it looks serious and i really want it to succeed, then I'll go in for a bit, and as long as there are regular updates and progress I'll stay in. $5 a month is chicken scratch ( I rarely back more than that).

This isn't rocket science. Use common sense. I know it's rare though.

I'm older than most of you I'm sure. I remember what we had 10, 20 years ago. It pales in comparison to what can be made with today's tools. But today's tools also are super complex, and take time to learn and even more time to produce quality work.

Crowd souring, in theory allows somebody to work on a the game more fulltime, and make more progress quickly.

As a creative individual myself of more than 30 years. I know it's hard to go work a job for 8-10 hours a day, and have ANY creativity left to work on personal projects sometimes. A friend of mine wanted to write a book. In 20 years as a professional writer she never did, because her day job left her no energy/creativity left for her own projects.

In short, you don't want to back? That's fine. Your money. But don't shit on those of us who do. Especially if you are pirating your games. It's hypocritical and laughable.

On topic: I'm sad this one died. It was not on my backing list (I also limit the number of games I back). But I did really enjoy the style of the game and h-animation. Very unique and artistic like few are these days.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
I'm happy to fund games, and even subscribed to this one for a while, but really progress seemed to be way too slow to make sense to fund... Or probably even to continue the project, despite how much I liked the initial release. Also, nothing from their post made it sound like funding was even the issue.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
I remember seeing this game in its nascency a while back, and it sucks to hear that it has been officially discontinued. I saw a lot of promise in it when I first played it, and I hoped checking back after a while it would have more to it.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
The game is dead in the sense that it won't be developing any new content, but the existing content iirc will still be carried out because they have patron backers to meet

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
She is doing it, just as a way to give ppl a refund (asides from the one they provided from the patreon already)...
Meh, a few pics and shit can´t make up for a game . . . welp, I guess we won´t be seeing anything big of this creator in future anymore . . . kinda sad to see someone give up . . .

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
I'm happy to fund games, and even subscribed to this one for a while, but really progress seemed to be way too slow to make sense to fund... Or probably even to continue the project, despite how much I liked the initial release. Also, nothing from their post made it sound like funding was even the issue.
The artist was not full time into the game, she was working full time job and then making the art for the game whenever she could, yeah funding was not that bad, it was an internal conflict between devs, pretty sad

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The artist was not full time into the game, she was working full time job and then making the art for the game whenever she could, yeah funding was not that bad, it was an internal conflict between devs, pretty sad
Maybe she needs a new Team and more Patreon Supporters

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
Meh, a few pics and shit can´t make up for a game . . . welp, I guess we won´t be seeing anything big of this creator in future anymore . . . kinda sad to see someone give up . . .
well, the devs team broke up, so nothing will come up anymore, the artist will be completing all the game animations/characters for everyone that donated.

Rosswel

Aug 11, 2017
The artist really should open a patreon just fort art and animation. Imo, the gameplay, story, mechanic, etc of this game aren't that special. What makes this game amazing is the quality of the sprites and animations that I would even say among the best pixel art animation out there

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
The artist really should open a patreon just fort art and animation. Imo, the gameplay, story, mechanic, etc of this game aren't that special. What makes this game amazing is the quality of the sprites and animations that I would even say among the best pixel art animation out there
Agreed, I can think of very few examples of the top of my head that head pixel animation this amazing, and it was precisely what drew me into the game in the first place

Sep 22, 2018
I think I lost track of which one is the artist's name and which one was the Dev name...

Zolvatory is her art account name, or Dev's one ? And if it's not her, which one is it ?

RRosner

Jul 19, 2018
I think I lost track of which one is the artist's name and which one was the Dev name...

Zolvatory is her art account name, or Dev's one ? And if it's not her, which one is it ?

The artist name is Zolvatory you can find on twitter, also, she make lives almost every day on Picardo (there's a link on twitter), btw she's a lovely person

Reactions: Bazzokajoe
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes