VN - Ren'Py - Lost Daughter [v0.1c] [Verde]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yapyap777

I'm already loving this!!! pls dev! don't abandon this game! the sex animation is really fapable XD. well-developed characters, and beautiful artistry. It’s a must-play for fans of the father-daughter genre and anyone looking for a experience. 10/10
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PrivilegedCholo

Absolutely short first release.
    Im honestly even surprised people can give it 5 stars, im actually questioning the validity of it because the game currently has almost no content.

You can breeze it 5mins without skipping, on top of that there is barely any scenes yet somehow the render count is at over a thousand and it somehow has 11 animations when there is barely 1 sex scene.

There just nothing else to the game and its honestly below mediocre. Can't give this any decent rating
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Very solid for a 0.1. Lengthy play time

The renders are great high quality.

Story is generic but well written and different enough to keep you interested. Sex scenes so far are great.

I really like a story that has a solid core couple in it though that may not be everyones cup of tea to be in an established relationship.

Also Father-daughter incest + pregnancy? Two favorite genres :love:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

onefall3

At first I thought this would be just another copycat of Meeting Her, but after playing, I found it to be a game that truly improves on everything we saw in the developer’s previous work. The animations are top-notch, the renders are incredibly sharp, and it offers a good amount of content. I highly recommend this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

STORM_Reng

I have great expectations for this game, and I think it can improve even more, especially because it understands its main focus. I'm a fan of daughter-dad relationships; it's one of my favorite genres. The character designs are great, and the staging is also well done.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Wow, not bad, the story looks good, quite coherent with both the personality of the characters and the context itself. The characters are well developed, I loved the MC's friend who is not the stereotypical loser, but quite the opposite.

Visually it is very pretty and the animations are fluid.

The above added to an MC who does not allow himself to be "blackmailed" by circumstances to make stupid decisions is great.

Highly recommended, for now it is a solid 4 stars, the last one will be earned if the quality is maintained in the following updates.

Good luck.