VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lost Girl [v0.1.4asd] [ASD ASFD CN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

imax6695

the game has very beautiful images. I really like it.
    the plot is quite attractive. but I think that would be more awesome if my character is 1 nice guy.....................................................
    I hope developer will soon be a new version of the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kaya1

This game is supposed to be one of those slave trainer games but its so poorly made. The game isn't much like the description. The models have exaggerated anime bodies and of course the main character has a foot long dick. I was just curious to see what this was and now you know what it is so don't download it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The render quality is only okay but it works (especially if you dig voluptuous body types), the game part is going to take some ironing out and I have some concerns (a little more simplicity might go a long way here) but again it works, and as first versions go it has a fair amount of content, delivers exactly what you'd expect from the description, and while down the road I might have to revisit this rating... for now I'll be optimistic and say 4 stars, at least it was released with enough content to make some judgement by and be worth playing.
    Update: Lowering to 3 for two reasons... one, it's getting to where I'd like a walkthrough and it's not good enough a game to warrant that complexity, two, it's file size for the quality is somewhat silly. It's still not bad but it's growth seems more in line with a 3 than a 4.