terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Which part of the game do you want to be similar? You could check out the devs website for more games pretty much like this one. They dont have as much content though.
Karlsons Gambit is a femdom game thats pretty good.
Dunno about heavy latex games.... and lezdom is a genre with few games

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Which part of the game do you want to be similar? You could check out the devs website for more games pretty much like this one. They dont have as much content though.
Karlsons Gambit is a femdom game thats pretty good.
Dunno about heavy latex games.... and lezdom is a genre with few games
Good text-based completed games

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Decided to share my "UI mod" for mobile. This makes the game much more playable on mobile for me.

Changes:

• Doubled the font size of story text
  • Prevents the zooming and sliding around on touch
  • Hide the top bar until hover so it doesn't take up a huge amount of screen
  • Allow it to be fullscreen-able on ios devices.

Reactions: tgandhi151

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is the whole game stuck in a gimp-suit? I love female protag/bdsm/slavery, but honestly I hate latex suits as a kink. Can someone let me know if there is still a slavery game to be played without that aspect?

The ridiculousness of asking to play a game called "lost in laminate" without the laminate is not lost on me. There are just so few slavery games from the *slave* perspective that I had to ask.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is the whole game stuck in a gimp-suit? I love female protag/bdsm/slavery, but honestly I hate latex suits as a kink. Can someone let me know if there is still a slavery game to be played without that aspect?

The ridiculousness of asking to play a game called "lost in laminate" without the laminate is not lost on me. There are just so few slavery games from the *slave* perspective that I had to ask.
What other games do you like? I kinda enjoyed this but I put up with the laminate... If you have any recs that would be great.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
What other games do you like? I kinda enjoyed this but I put up with the laminate... If you have any recs that would be great.
Lilitales is one of my favorites, the mod Whore Life from Girl life is good, and at least one of the "Barony Sengia" games has a slave-mode after you are captured enough. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: taler

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020

You can avoid playing in a gimp suit for most of it in favor of something like a secretary's dress provided your goal is to escape the planet but the actual material will still be latex until the end of that route where you can switch in ordinary clothes but only right before leaving the space elevator proper, iirc. Shame to hear about that data loss for the latest version of the game. The Isabella, Nun and Daemon paths make it mandatory to continue, and the only other major one that doesn't is if you pick the Academy route, some endings aside.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes