SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Wow. I did not expect so much content and at such high quality. A true gem.

Also, is there a way to convince Corinth into staying? I really liked the part where you try to make her join you and she seems interested, but no matter what suit I make her wear she always leaves :confused:

Edit: Nevermind I seem to have found it, it's near the end of the game so I just wasn't there yet. Goes to show how much there is to do!

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmitudo

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Wow. I did not expect so much content and at such high quality. A true gem.

Also, is there a way to convince Corinth into staying? I really liked the part where you try to make her join you and she seems interested, but no matter what suit I make her wear she always leaves :confused:

Edit: Nevermind I seem to have found it, it's near the end of the game so I just wasn't there yet. Goes to show how much there is to do!
Thanks for the kind words! I'm very happy to have one of the rare games that surprises folk with how much content there is, haha!

Reactions: OGEclipseX

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone! Here with another update.

With the release of Version 6.5, Lost in Laminate has now surpassed 350,000 words and features 28 endings. Roughly five of them are unfinished, so I am approaching the end of the initial projected development. That said, there is plenty of new and interesting things in 6.5!

Version 6.5: A brand new inventory/gear system. See what you're wearing, get extra details! The complete slave wife ending. The Daemon ending has been redone and expanded considerably. Additional Isabella scenes, including a (bad) ending. That path still isn't done, but it is twice as long now. A new path allowing Club Lush to be skipped entirely. Updated game intro and dev console pages.

I have also put together a very simple archive, to provide an easily bookmarkable page for those who utilize the online versions. That is now available here:

D

Deleted member 2486784

Impressive work! This is one of the best twine games out there.

However, the mobile “version” could be greatly improved by making the margins smaller and the text slightly larger.

Reactions: s0meguy86

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I was so surprised that this game is this unknown for amount of effort was put in that I put it down for featured games on F95.
Good job dev.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I was so surprised that this game is this unknown for amount of effort was put in that I put it down for featured games on F95.
Good job dev.
I think it has to do with the subject matter, latex, being niche as it is. Big fan of it myself, despite the cost. It might also have to do with the text based format. I suspect many players, in particular men, are visual based and might prefer more imagery.

Additionally, female protagonist games seem to be biased against, but that is just casual observation.

Interested players may also not be comfortable, or invested in a submissive protagonist, which is clearly the case here. The setting, Torei, has a lot of issues that Goreans had to (unsuccessfully) come to terms with in the past.

All of this narrows down the pool of interested players, I think. Bit of a shame, too. We could really use more BDSM and latex-centric games out there.

On a more positive note: I'd be super interested in a path where you role-reverse/pivot into a dominant. And maybe a path where you can keep your 'friend' who comes to 'rescue' you as a personal laminate toy once you escape.

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
All of this narrows down the pool of interested players, I think. Bit of a shame, too. We could really use more BDSM and latex-centric games out there.
There is also a big stigma around text-based games, because so many are shallow/incomplete. But I'm happy with mine, we're over 200,000 views on my main site!

Thanks again to everyone who's checked it out!

Good job dev.
Thanks!

Reactions: subaru_dono

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, whatever, but you should definitely tag it as Completed.
More people will play it that way (I often search only this tag).
Believe me it's more completed than 99% games on this website.

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
I am pushing out Lost in Laminate's newest version 7.0, on all platforms! It has been just about one year since the first limited public release, and the game is about 95% done! Very exciting. You can check out the change-log for full details, but this update basically focused on the Nun and Isabella routes. They travel to the same places as the "main" storyline, but under very different contexts given the player's enslaved state.

As always, if you run into any issues you can report them here, but we do have a dedicated spot on the Torean discord for Lost in Laminate things too. Also: roleplaying, lore discussion, a few artists, and other fun things!

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes