imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Nice story but lopsided. The world building is a mess though. Towards the end of the game there were so many terms that were being used and discarded so quickly that I simply ignored most of them. Freewomb? Who cares? Daemon? Do hackers rule this world? Oral gags? Wtf happened to the sci-fi machines that dressed you up in cool sexy latex slave suits where you stood?

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
An excellent game - thank you for sharing your work GlossandGlamour! The writing is a perfect fit to the genre, and the reactivity and branching story lines provide excellent replay value.

My one request would be for additional Corinth content - sub and dom alike. There idea of seducing your friend into loving laminate along with you is a winning one.

P.S. - one specific Corinth suggestion is to have her help the player by earning additional credits during the border crossing sequence, mirroring the player's own post-hotel efforts (up to the player if she joins in or only guides Corinth.)

Last edited:

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
I really love the writing of this one here and the female interactions and scene descriptions are some of the best that I have seen in a very long time. :love:

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Lesbian tag?
Good call. Will update.

An excellent game - thank you for sharing your work GlossandGlamour! The writing is a perfect fit to the genre, and the reactivity and branching story lines provide excellent replay value.

My one request would be for additional Corinth content - sub and dom alike. There idea of seducing your friend into loving laminate along with you is a winning one.

P.S. - one specific Corinth suggestion is to have her help the player by earning additional credits during the border crossing sequence, mirroring the player's own post-hotel efforts (up to the player if she joins in or only guides Corinth.)
"More Corinth" is definitely the #1 request from folks, alongside "more Isabella." I do intend for more of both, the slave-to-Corinth ending in particular isn't finished.

I really love the writing of this one here and the female interactions and scene descriptions are some of the best that I have seen in a very long time. :love:
Very glad you enjoyed!

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
Nice story but lopsided. The world building is a mess though. Towards the end of the game there were so many terms that were being used and discarded so quickly that I simply ignored most of them. Freewomb? Who cares? Daemon? Do hackers rule this world? Oral gags? Wtf happened to the sci-fi machines that dressed you up in cool sexy latex slave suits where you stood?
Reading's hard I guess

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Absolutly loving it. Normaly I dont go for the mostly text stuff, but you nailed it.
If I had one request it would be a path to subdue Corinth and experience what the world has to offer on the dominant side.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Not a fetish I have at all and I've seen six or so endings. So that works very well.

If you flee the planet as hard as possible you'll get an ending and the cheat password fast enough, so there's no real need to mentioning it in the thread. I'd prefer a "warp to this location in this dress/credits" menu to the current cheat menu anyway.

There's a little bit of player dom: with Cherish, with the runaway slave, with the punished slave, and just with encouraging others into bad situations (Corinth and Isabella). There might be a little bit in the academy.

An odd thing about it is that the extra binders hardly matter. An armbinder? A leg hobble? Piercings? There's an early opportunity to pay credits to escape these, but there's no real need to do that. Binders occasionally mildly affect dialogue, but what you're actually playing with to explore the story choices is status and credits. You're either SLAVE CODES or not. You either have an amount of money or not.

Reactions: tehqu1

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Not a fetish I have at all and I've seen six or so endings. So that works very well.

If you flee the planet as hard as possible you'll get an ending and the cheat password fast enough, so there's no real need to mentioning it in the thread. I'd prefer a "warp to this location in this dress/credits" menu to the current cheat menu anyway.

There's a little bit of player dom: with Cherish, with the runaway slave, with the punished slave, and just with encouraging others into bad situations (Corinth and Isabella). There might be a little bit in the academy.

An odd thing about it is that the extra binders hardly matter. An armbinder? A leg hobble? Piercings? There's an early opportunity to pay credits to escape these, but there's no real need to do that. Binders occasionally mildly affect dialogue, but what you're actually playing with to explore the story choices is status and credits. You're either SLAVE CODES or not. You either have an amount of money or not.
I'm glad you've enjoyed! Between using a pretty obscure setting (Torei is like 10-15 years old at this point) and focusing on a niche fetish (latex), I did try to fully explain the world and appeal to a broader audience in the writing. Obviously that doesn't work for everyone, but I always love to hear the success stories.

You're definitely not wrong on the implementation of the extra bindings. The clothing variables have several hundred different places where they pop up, but the extra bits less so. Its something I could improve upon.

Absolutly loving it. Normaly I dont go for the mostly text stuff, but you nailed it.
If I had one request it would be a path to subdue Corinth and experience what the world has to offer on the dominant side.
Thanks for playing! Getting folk interested in the story of a narrative-focused game is hard, so I'm happy to hear it interested you enough. Corinth being dom-able is definitely my most requested feature. Given the size doing it justice will require, I'm holding off until I can (as I did for the Isabella path, a few months ago). But I certainly keep it in mind!

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
"More Corinth" is definitely the #1 request from folks, alongside "more Isabella." I do intend for more of both, the slave-to-Corinth ending in particular isn't finished.
Glad to hear it, and am looking forward to it. For what its worth, my personal favorite bit of Cornith content is taking her through the security checkpoint immediately after getting her into a laminate get up, especially if you're dressed to match.

Thanks again for sharing your work!

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Just out of curiosity but how do you keep track of any, lets say, Star Trek or Star Wars specific lingo if the terms in this game brings you out of it?
"Gun"
"Sword"
"Colored chick"
"'ITS A TRAP'-meme guy"

So you tell me, how do you keep track of the lingo in, lets say, Dune or Lord of the Rings?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
"Gun"
"Sword"
"Colored chick"
"'ITS A TRAP'-meme guy"

So you tell me, how do you keep track of the lingo in, lets say, Dune or Lord of the Rings?
Do you flip out when they don't use scifi wizard instead of Jedi and evil scifi wizard instead of Sith? Dune is even worse when it comes to the naming (escpecially the books). fx Ailat instead of Sun, Ambiel for Clothing, Fiqh for Law and so on, and there are literally mile long websites dedicated to Dune terminologies. Messy world building there as well?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Do you flip out when they don't use scifi wizard instead of Jedi and evil scifi wizard instead of Sith? Dune is even worse when it comes to the naming (escpecially the books). fx Ailat instead of Sun, Ambiel for Clothing, Fiqh for Law and so on, and there are literally mile long websites dedicated to Dune terminologies. Messy world building there as well?
What?

• Angry
Reactions: whitexwhite

Arnw

Jul 17, 2018
How to get sent to academy?
Basically make it to the space elevator, but have some problem that prevents you from going through (slave suit, wanted, Corinth in slave suit etc.). After the introduction there should be a passage about sitting by a fountain. The rest of the path should be obvious from there.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Basically make it to the space elevator, but have some problem that prevents you from going through (slave suit, wanted, Corinth in slave suit etc.). After the introduction there should be a passage about sitting by a fountain. The rest of the path should be obvious from there.
You don't need a problem. You can sign up even with no obstacles to your leaving the planet. To get to the academy you just need to
1. follow up on the deal with the black card
2. refuse the deal
3. talk to the academy rep at the space elevator.

You can get a few endings without ever making it to the space elevator again, and once you're there there's a lot of distracting options, so for a while I wondered as well where this academy was supposed to be.

GlossandGlamour

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
allyva does give a good overview, but there are technically 3 different ways to get to the Academy:

1) Follow the Black Card, refuse the deal, escape the Truant Officers, talk to the Academy Rep.
2) Follow the Black Card, refuse the deal, escape the Truant Officers, ignore the warnings and try to pass through customs with an arrest-worthy issue.
3) Follow the Black Card, refuse the deal, fail to escape the Truant Officers at Club Lush. Then you can either refuse their offer of "parole", or go through the parole route and either fail to get the TO cadet offer, or refuse it.

Loooooots of options. :)

I forgot there is a 4th: try to fuck with Anastasia.

Reactions: tehqu1

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wish there was more dom content, as it feels like it probes the oportunity, but never actually explores it.

4.90 star(s) 38 Votes