Others - Lost in Pleasure [v0.0.4] [Impasse]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This is for version 0.0.4

Basically just a tech demo, and not a very good one at that.
    All you can do currently is pump her full of a few drugs that do very minor things, have her give birth to slimes, and change between one scene and another scene where you get the ability to use robot tentacles on her lower half....that's about it.
    Art wise, it's nothing impressive, very much has the feel of a very old flash game demo.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Four stars is labeled as "good", so I'll go with that. I'd be a lot more critical if it wasn't for how clearly labeled the game is as being a "tech demo", which it definitely is.

You play as a woman who is breeding slimes inside herself for ??? reasons and that's it.
    As of the current tech demo, you can inflate her belly with nutrient fluid, make her pregnant with a slime, birth the slime, increase her body's elasticity to allow her to get even bigger, and you can increase her pain and pleasure gauges (though I don't think they do anything yet.)

It's a great tech demo, but not much of an actual game yet. There's two cutscenes, both pretty heavily placeholder-y and there's some minor glitches with some of the content in the game, though nothing too bad. (When I played on Itch through the browser, the cutscene didn't work at all, but playing the downloaded copy worked.)

As of right this second, I'd probably recommend the game to anyone into pregnancy or inflation, though birth fans might be disappointed by how simple the birth is.