VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Lost Memories: The Incubus Awakens [Prologue] [Pi3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

Promising AVN with nice render and character design

I don't know why this game is on hold but I wish it continue I can't wait for more content on this game

It sometimes gave me the Skyrim and witcher vibes too and the MC rape are on fire
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sngo

Review about the PROLOGUE.

Renders alone would give this game at least a 3 but has so many crucial faults that drops the value to 1 but because of renders I go middle ground and will give it a 2 .

The renders are good I like them but then everything else falls short,
    this feels more like a kinetic novel than anything else,
    2 choices that for now don't change anything and we are talking about a game with 2 paths,
    on the good side the prologue had a good amount of content and still lacked choices, sometimes weird pacing on the story,
    hard to connect with the mc,
    not tagged with voyeurism since you are forced to see others having sex and getting railed by a orc,
    if at that we add the lack of agency you have in choices or in who you can have sex or not since most are/will be forced you may end being forced to bang someone that you dislike and the ones getting railed by the orc too and that's :sick:.
    Mc as an incubus is very limited on where he can gain power in the "game" "world" and that seems more like a excuse for the forced content.

Pros:
    Renders
    Story potential if some things get fixed
    Very good amount of content for a prologue

Cons:
    Pacing
    Lack of choices/agency
    Mc lacks of substance
    Hard to connect with mc
    Wasted time rendering 3rd perspective scenes of orc and antagonist fun time
    Wasted time rendering 3rd perspective scenes that spoil info that would impossible for mc to know.
    Lack of ways to mc gain power

My review is only valid for the PROLOGUE since I don't intend on keep playing future updates .

Wish the dev good luck with his project because it could have potential if fixed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Michael_MAN

Very promising start
    Magnificent renders & beatiful girls. I also liked the kinks in the game such as rape, incest and possible pregnancy in future.
    The prologue is too short to say smth about the plot.
    As for cons I will mention cliche family consisting of 3 daughters where the eldest is a bitch, the yongest is sweet and immediately falls for the mc. And the slide show of renders without text is a bit too quick.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Review for Lost Memories: The Incubus Awakens
    PROS -
    Excellent renders and stunning ladies .
    Fantasy story
    CONS-
    Severe lack of choices and forced sex scenes with girls making it felt playing a kinetic novel with very minimal player choice despite having two different paths . I get those forced sex scenes are for plot reasons or whatever but seems like according to dev it will be the more or less similar in the future where you will be forced to have sex with those who don't want to - like the antagonist girl that are introduced in the prologue which is why I'll be skipping the future updates . And there are voyeur sex scenes which aren't to my liking and not tagged in the game , if you aren't into that better skip the game . Story was okay but with lack of choices didn't like it much to be honest .
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Look-see

the premise is pretty alright so far but the pacing is a bit off. renders are also pretty good so the visuals are nice.

as for the gameplay well its still in the prologue state and as of now you only have two choices that don't seem to affect anything.

also there's a few missing tags so if you're not into voyeurism (watching other people fuck) well tough titty.

the biggest problem i can see for this game isn't the story but the lack of choices in who u can decide for MC to interact with. or maybe choices in general as apparently even if you decide to avoid content you dont like it seems like it'll only be skippable and not preventable (still happens off screen.)

it appears the reason players wont be able to decide who to interact with is because- and i'm quoting the dev "This is because he's an Incubus, and gets stronger the more he fucks, so him fucking/conquering certain characters is an important element of the plot "

that reasoning seems...lazy? incubus/succubus can easily be made to gain strength via life force through other methods, in fact it happens alot in other stories. such methods include simply draining life energy voluntarily or because a victim is unable to resist. i mean these kinds of demons are commonly called sex demons but also dream demons so i dont see why an alternate option to fucking is available.

the reason i mention it is cause it's a huge impact on the gameplay if you cant decide things for the MC.

if it was a kinetic novel it wouldn't be such a big deal.

also for a prologue it was a pretty decent sized amount of content so that's good.

so yeah my 3* review is good renders, ok-ish story, and fair amount of content.

the down side. pacing and lack of choices. i'll change the rating accordingly on future updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Xan_Vados

You have a great premise, a captivating setting, and impressive renders for your game. The theme is also intriguing, but the story could use some more coherence and depth. I appreciate your effort and creativity, especially in the scenes with the demoness and her followers. They had some witty banters that showed their personalities. However, I found it hard to connect with the main character and felt that the story was rushed at times. The medieval setting and the renders matched well, but the story did not live up to its potential. I hope you can focus more on developing the plot and the characters and make your story more coherent, because your game has a lot of promise. I wish you all the best and I am giving you 5 stars for your effort.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

patti4

Very good first release and not too short for a prologue.
    Really beautiful and unique models and interesting plot with great dialogue so far. Renders are high quality too.

Just subscribed and can't wait for the first chapter!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

burbero

There's definitely a story here that interests me. It created a fresh excitement after many productions that were ordinary and copied. The characters look good and it's nice to see new faces outside of the usual ones. By the way let me say that it has some tremendous renders that rarely come along, the colours are vibrant and the lighting looks good. I'm already excited for the sequel and I hope you come back to us with more content.