RPGM Lost Memory saga translation request

sean wells

May 17, 2017
I gave up on it honestly i cant find any translations but here is a torrent that could be downloaded

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, so I stumbled upon this thread again, so I tried my hand at learning Translator++ and doing at least an edited MTL - if the translation was bad, I would at least try to make it playable. The previous partial never worked for me, so I played through the original Japanese copy using the little bit of Japanese I knew. Since English is one of my core languages and I've improved my Japanese somewhat, I tried my best.

I managed to get Translator++ working and all that, but what I got was pretty much an edited MTL of the game similar to the previous MTL in the first page, kinda. It was definitely playable, but there was one huge problem - animations.

No matter what I did, no matter how hard I tried to fix it, and I used a couple of other JSON parsers to look for the problem, the animation panels just refused to work. It ends up having a similar result like this-

1703600207414.png

-rather than a full animation.

It's likely because I'm still extremely new to this whole translating thing, but if anyone has advice for a fix I'm open to it.

Is this the 1.3.4 ver?
The torrent was uploaded on the same day of release, so it's likely not. I haven't found a single 1.3.4 of this game on any other site, either.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
According to DLsite 1.3.4 is outdated.
There was another patch on Feb/14/2024.

Does someone have the latest version of this?