Unity Abandoned Love Aine [v0.2.1] [Sex Hot]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So far I've found two routes and both use the same sex scenes... The different dialogue/scenarios are decent enough though

Only thing that is bugging me is that the washing machine is intractable and quite clearly is some kind of puzzle. Also if you run all the way to the right in the white void you bump into Mr. Pliers who informs you to check out patreon... You can possibly get pliers from him to cut the washing machine power cord to go down a third route? Maybe it is a higher tier patron exclusive?

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Usually I dont like puzzle H-games, but this is good so far, except for some bugs that can be avoided and some interact objects are so small it's hard to click, but I guess for alpha version it cant be helped

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Better Will be wait for some more Updates and Bug Fixes. But this game looks Really good. I think it will be have good future

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I not found second route , after close with key door .
My best guess is the two routes are either go into your sister's room with the key or go back to the living room and give her the key. Not much changes though.

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Preview pics look really good, might consider giving it a try even though i don't like point and click games.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Aine of Cocaine, huh? But being serious, You need to work on text side of this game, as it's been previously mentioned by people. If You don't have a clue how to improve it, You should just get some better VN game/s (I won't tell You to get some books to read, because that might miss the point), read them and just figure the way You should create Your lines. It's also a shame to see characters from free assets, but when You can't create them Yourself and/or You can't afford someone to do it for You, then this is obviously the only way, but I still suggest You to invest in this matter in the future if You will be able to, because some people will just look at the screenshots, see free asset characters and will walk away (I say some, NOT everyone). Other than that, I will keep an eye on it.

Reactions: cooldude33

AshenK

Mar 14, 2018
Looking great so far!
The blank stare on the neighbor is a bit creepy, but otherwise really good.
The second scene is fantastic! Looking forward to future updates!

Pluvius666

May 22, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game ? where to go ? what to do? or is there a trainer or shortcut gallery?

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Good game but for now, to much bugs, dead-ends and so on.... really need to work on it... it's like a pre-alpha test which is not finished at all... stop publishing games which are full of lacks! I know developers need reviews ands comments but if you want good ones, give us something edible (no things who are almost raw).

MeooowMeooow

May 24, 2020
can someone save me right after the bath? I've already started a new game three times, and the bathroom is still empty and there is no key in it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes