Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
When loading my saves, i get this:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'tribeRebuild').
How old is your save? Man, I'm trying to fix this, but you have tons of flags missing. This bugs the compatibility system beautifully...

To be honest I don't know how many Times this Question has been answered and asked but I will just shoot my shot , are there any scenes in this game ? And if yes how many ?
Sex scenes? At least a hundred, I would say. I didn't stop to count the number... You can get a clear idea about this on our wiki.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Sex scenes have some similar routine - first the basic stuff then went into full sex. Each girl have at least 2 basic sex scenes and if her content is extended it add additional 3 + 2 bonus scenes. There is generic sex scenes. So yeah you can explore for yourself :)

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
So i was replaying from the start through this new update, and i have got to ask: what are the plans regarding lust on combat?

Cause it bothers me that the mc will not kill people "cause they're not corrupted", since it seems stupid to me that you'd spare every single person that tries to kill you on the basis that they're not magically compelled to be evil, as if people can't do evil things by themselves (especially on the start of the game). But that's fine, we can move past it assuming it is the author's choice of how the protagonist thinks and I can just accept that the mc is his own person and roll with it.

What i'm confused about is the lust thing in combat, from what I gather there was once a mechanic of sexual combat in which you'd have forced sex with defeated opponents or something like that? As it is, it is VERY weird that you'd defeat, say, a female orc, and she go "yeah, i lost to you, i guess i'd totally have sex with you right now", but you'd be "no, not gonna kill you, nor have sex with you (even though my lust is super high right now), just go away and try to kill me better next time i guess".

Also, the lust thing, although easily resolved through masturbation, would make more sense to be also solved through these end events and would give it some purpose of why you're sparing them.

All in all, i'd like some clarification on what is the intent with this in the future, cause if this is the final idea, I'd really recommend removing their offer of sex then - I don't know, maybe make it so that their minds are cleared or something and they plead for mercy (since the mc is gonna spare them anyway).

Last edited:

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
How old is your save? Man, I'm trying to fix this, but you have tons of flags missing. This bugs the compatibility system beautifully...

Sex scenes? At least a hundred, I would say. I didn't stop to count the number... You can get a clear idea about this on our wiki.

It's from the date on the filename and was played online so i'm guessing version 0.3.2 ?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
[random comment]
Started a new run, can't progress orc invasion:
Yes, I've got weapons and potions, but the button "Start invasion" in Unassa's dialogue just throws my MC (and elf gf, if she is here) on the main map outside orc camp :/
Sadness

upd*
Ok, me stupid: needed to go for another edge of the map.

Also: thx for the game) I remember reaching big crumbled fort last time. Good to see the project still alive and improving)) Cheers, mate.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018

Is it possible to add some "look for trouble" button, so we can force random enemy encounter?? That thing can save a looooot of time.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
So i was replaying from the start through this new update, and i have got to ask: what are the plans regarding lust on combat?

Cause it bothers me that the mc will not kill people "cause they're not corrupted", since it seems stupid to me that you'd spare every single person that tries to kill you on the basis that they're not magically compelled to be evil, as if people can't do evil things by themselves (especially on the start of the game). But that's fine, we can move past it assuming it is the author's choice of how the protagonist thinks and I can just accept that the mc is his own person and roll with it.

What i'm confused about is the lust thing in combat, from what I gather there was once a mechanic of sexual combat in which you'd have forced sex with defeated opponents or something like that? As it is, it is VERY weird that you'd defeat, say, a female orc, and she go "yeah, i lost to you, i guess i'd totally have sex with you right now", but you'd be "no, not gonna kill you, nor have sex with you (even though my lust is super high right now), just go away and try to kill me better next time i guess".

Also, the lust thing, although easily resolved through masturbation, would make more sense to be also solved through these end events and would give it some purpose of why you're sparing them.

All in all, i'd like some clarification on what is the intent with this in the future, cause if this is the final idea, I'd really recommend removing their offer of sex then - I don't know, maybe make it so that their minds are cleared or something and they plead for mercy (since the mc is gonna spare them anyway).
While you are right that the sex with stranger should be necessary while you have lust stat, Airell decided with the council of membershipers that this thing should be absent. I even talked to Airell to make choice for players - pick the love routine, where you are only have sex with LOVE INTEREST or you have the old option - to have sex with stranger. I don't know if Airell decide to give it back for now. Airell plans for 3.16 are

1. Renee and Lisbeth bathing threesome content, 4 sex/cute events together
  2. Lisbeth and her kids large event together, family event + artwork
  3. First part of Selena storyline. Her intro in the castle, date event, dialogues, special first night, 3 sex events, bathing events (Intro ev, + 2 events), sleeping together
  4. Add the main NPCs for Ravenna
and i even ask him if he can take the skills tree thing improve and balance the battle system. Cause i cannot refuse that the lust stat should meaning something. It's act now like the second health bar. But also it's hard to lose against enemies who deal lust damage. For now the game favore the physical class and putting everything to agility, Endurance and some to willpower make you unstoppable against everything. Despite the game is romancable game with sex system that isn't the CoC rip off, the battle system need some love. If you wish to clarify your words join discord and ask Airell himself about that. That person can take critism and try to improve the game, believe me >.>

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I think the biggest disappointment is building the Innerstone Inn.
I literally have a professional, experienced milf innkeeper, bedwarmer, and fantasy woman and I give my brand new Inn to some complete strangers?
WHY?
Who would do this?

Reactions: Ssato243

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I read a passage in the wiki that got me interested:
After she is in Skystone, a new dynamic with Lyrith is released. Fueled by an ample stream of magic from the Shrine, she will produce sweet sap, capable of increasing Kristan's max energy by +33 for 3 days.

Sadly, it is only an 8 hour boost...
And you have to have missionary sex to get it...
And then you immediately fall asleep after sex...
So the Mother's Milk boost expires before you wake up. :mad:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Is there like a proper fix for the screen? I've seen comments since way earlier and I find it absolutely hilarious that there's no proper solution to it. And yes, I know I can zoom in or out but it doesn't help since entire bottom line of choices is cut off for me along with much of the UI on the left side of the screen once I start the game.
Also the music in this thing just goes from start to bass dropping in about a 0,5 second and sounds like someone used a shit quality audio to an even worse quality subuffers.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes