supernap

May 26, 2017
a few critic points:
Scrolling texts are rather cumbersome with this type of games. If you look at champions of corruption and others, they do not use the scrolling, as it is kind of unintutive, it also made me believe the game was broken (and also the story a bit strange, since i originally could not read the full story), as you put the name entry boxes at the buttom of the 3rd screen. If you intend to keep the scrolling text, at least seperate the name entriy from the 3rd page.
choice of text colouration is als not the best, i would suggest trying for white text with black outline, it may work better with the rather bright background
and some bug i found:
Fighting and winning against fem orks and doggyfuck them after does not deplete the lust bar, but facefucking does

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm clearly missing some fonts:

What font is used for the bold coloured lines?
I'll do a bugfix release this weekend, I must make changes to the font, but this is caused by your browser not recognizing the current font... Which is strange, since the font is included in the game files.

a few critic points: ...
I think you'll like the next version of the game, I've changed a few things in the layout, and it should make it easier to read.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some news, guys. The feedback I received here was very valuable, I just added a bugfix with improvements and tweaks based on everyone reported. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Changelog:
  • Change in game layout, making it easier to read.
  • Some portraits of the characters redone, I'm applying some new rendering techniques as I learn this better.
  • Sleep function update, after getting intimate, player doesn't regain lust status in the morning.
  • Various fixes and polishes throughout the game, everything that was reported by the public.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
Looks cool! I like Rasha and Ellaryel very much.
Please don't disperse your efforts on needless mechanics or perversions like it is in CoC (traps and cunttails... holy mother of god...) . Just go after the story and romances.

Last edited:

whym

Oct 28, 2018
well for me its looking like tits or coc inspirated we will see how this project go foward

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
If he finishes it he's going to beat out anything Fenoxo has made by default.
Game creators can beat em easily if they allow us to corrupt/transform NPCs and our companions instead being forced to do basically player only transformations with a small few exceptions.

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

<<if variables()Characters.player.goldPieces >= 30>>         <<set setup.menuButtons.button3 = setup.mapButton("Offer drink", "EllaryelDrink", false)>>     <<else>>         <<set setup.menuButtons.button3 = setup.mapButton("Offer drink", false, false, false, "Not enough money...")>>     <</if>>
That's there when you talk to the Elf

Also, nothing seems to happen after with the orcs village no matter how many days I sleep after doing the deed with Usanna. I eventually can do the cave side quest tho and give the thing to Renah for her scene.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: unexpected token: identifier

<<if variables()Characters.player.goldPieces >= 30>>         <<set setup.menuButtons.button3 = setup.mapButton("Offer drink", "EllaryelDrink", false)>>     <<else>>         <<set setup.menuButtons.button3 = setup.mapButton("Offer drink", false, false, false, "Not enough money...")>>     <</if>>
That's there when you talk to the Elf

Also, nothing seems to happen after with the orcs village no matter how many days I sleep after doing the deed with Usanna. I eventually can do the cave side quest tho and give the thing to Renah for her scene.
The basic guide of the first mission, you must...

1. Arrive at Usanna in the forest, and then after getting ready.
2. Get ready and go east until you reach the tribe.
3. Beat Ghorza.
4. Report success to the mayor.
5. Wait 3 days, then go back to the mayor and receive the reward.

At that point you finish the mission and receive the next story mission, which is placeholder for now. Post-mission events with Usanna are released from then on.
Ugh... a "." spoiled the scene. I am really sorry.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm thinking about making a wiki page, people seem to get lost easily in quests sometimes... Hopefully this will help.

Lilith87

Dec 30, 2020
Looks interesting but, i'll be honest with you: This looks suspicously like a down-modded or re-skin of an older version Corrouption of Champions 2. From character creation, to map layouts, to interaction layout over to entire UI.

Then again, its certain that CoC2 wasnt particularily inventive with its UI either.

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
You can't level up yet? because my exp is already 100.
Edit: oh, you need to click bed first
Bug Report: You can still go to Usanna's old camp and talk to her there after finishing her quest.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes