Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
was talking to get to know naomi in the city hall and apparently I'm her boyfriend now lol, I'm wondering how romance works in this game, can you romance multiple characters at the same time? are the LI aware of the other ones existing? and can there be conflict?
And is femdom the defeat scenes?

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
was talking to get to know naomi in the city hall and apparently I'm her boyfriend now lol, I'm wondering how romance works in this game, can you romance multiple characters at the same time? are the LI aware of the other ones existing? and can there be conflict?
And is femdom the defeat scenes?
Naomi thing is a known bug, I believe I've already fixed it on our Discord. And yes, you can date just one girl, or all of them, that depends on you.

As for the romance conflict, that depends. There certainly can be and are some things happening in Skystone, but to develop this further I need time. I'm still a solo dev...

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but when Syrin's tip says " The young Elf woman can't be left like this forever. She likes you, and has deposited all her feeling, love and hope that you can help her. You don't quite know how yet, maybe Gwen knows something about the Aydar, and how to break such a curse. "

Yet when I talk to Gwen these are my only options:
1704000398274.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug but when Syrin's tip says " The young Elf woman can't be left like this forever. She likes you, and has deposited all her feeling, love and hope that you can help her. You don't quite know how yet, maybe Gwen knows something about the Aydar, and how to break such a curse. "

Yet when I talk to Gwen these are my only options:
View attachment 3219641
Nop, that was a little mistake/change of plans. Thanks for pointing out...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
1704042431327.png

Hey guys, I wouldn't forget to wish you a happy new year! Another little year together and creating L&C, and it just makes me wonder how much will be added by the next new year.

Anyway! Enjoy the new year, the good food, and some champagne, pls! Stay safe! I should come back with updates on the direction of v0.3.12 soon... Ish! Small clue: There will be a young half-gnoll girl.

1704042420326.png

I'm addicted to playing with artworks...

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
There seems to be an issue with 3.11. The first column of buttons doesn't display on firefox.

1704137975009.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
There seems to be an issue with 3.11. The first column of buttons doesn't display on firefox.

View attachment 3224325
I don't recommend using Firefox, I don't test the game in that browser. I would use Chrome or Opera only. Sorry, I cannot guarantee compatibility with all browsers.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, it's time for some news, guys. First of all, I hope you guys had a happy New Year's Eve celebrations. I hope that 2024 will be a smooth and pleasant year for everyone, that we can enjoy games, series and have good health.

But... As always, the game needs to progress! And that's doing... Our direction for v0.3.12 will be Luelle and Lyrith. First, Luelle's storyline needs to be constructed properly. I have the perfect sketch of how this should happen, and today I should start touching it.

As a secondary focus, supplementing the Skystone girls content... A small commitment I made to myself. They need more content, and they are getting it. In that case, Lyrith, our sweet Alraune should receive a good piece of content... Sap, breastfeeding, dating, new events... <3

Let's go with the usual list, I like to post this in an orderly way...

Luelle's Roadmap
  • Initial Dating event (Unique & repeatable)
  • Special event, Argekh's Festival with Luelle (Very special...)
  • First night of love (Dual scene, special... Even more special... You'll see...)
  • Wild Sixtynine
  • Blowjob
  • Footjob
  • New dialogues (Variations...)
  • Probably some dialogues/events with Esmeth too, which involves one sister, involves the other...
Lyrith's Roadmap
  • Initial Dating event (Unique & repeatable)
  • Lotus
  • Bathing events (After Lyrith receives Gwen's pendant...)
  • Cowgirl Special (Unique)
  • Cowgirl
  • Footjob
  • Sixtynine (Ooof course...)
Lyrith's content is already complete, I used the days before the new year to get things done. I don't like wasting time... Also, this is the year I want to finish the content for the Fellise region. This should take a few more updates, and then I'll do a new pregnancy storyline for Katherine, or Agatha... Let's see which is better.

I plan to fill the Ravenna region with content and life too, and take the initial steps towards the new story mission, a new kingdom to explore. The story mission has just finished its first part, Vallia. But there are still many others... Time will show.

And some art peek... Lemme see... Traditions must be maintained.

1704210211360.png
1704210223091.png

Sweet dating, and hot Gnoll gals. I can’t imagine a better representation of L&C than this. :sneaky:

Reactions: kurosx

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
3.11 seems to have an issue with tracking the sex statuses of lower-slave quarters slaves. I keep getting red errors during sex, and the sex history never goes above zero, at least for the slave named Minna

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
3.11 seems to have an issue with tracking the sex statuses of lower-slave quarters slaves. I keep getting red errors during sex, and the sex history never goes above zero, at least for the slave named Minna
Do you have some prints? You can send your save too, pls. Nobody reported such a bug.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Fixed the issue with sex history for generic slaves, guys. Public version here...

Reactions: Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes