guto8797

Aug 23, 2017
Possible bug/oversight, would appreciate it if someone could confirm for me, but if I do the intimacy interaction with Lyrith, and I don't have enough energy, I just get stuck, there is no go back button and you can't select any of the options.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
That's because L&C wasn't designed to be a commercial project... My game contains everything I love. Family interactions, seeing your kids grow and become something more is something I wouldn't miss out on. Everything you see in the game is the result of pure passion and dedication.
Holy Based

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
New cards, guys. I decided to try a cleaner layout to introduce our girls...

Ellaryel-Card.png Evelyn-Card.png Ghorza-Card.png Kath-Card.png Lisbeth-Card.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Possible bug/oversight, would appreciate it if someone could confirm for me, but if I do the intimacy interaction with Lyrith, and I don't have enough energy, I just get stuck, there is no go back button and you can't select any of the options.
Share your save or elaborate a bit more. Which interaction exactly?

Katherine has card now but still no romance story line :confused:
I'm doing that right now.

guto8797

Aug 23, 2017
Share your save or elaborate a bit more. Which interaction exactly?
I did say the intimacy interaction. Just walk up to her in the cave, do intimacy, and if you don't have enough energy (aren't fully refreshed) you get stuck, there's no back button and the options are greyed out.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, just some news. Our new direction for 0.3.3 will be Katherine and Lyrith. Yes, our kind innkeeper. I admit, I was in the mood to write a romance with a Milf, so here we go... Hot scenes, dialogue, maps, and a big event.

But not only that. Lyrith also needs content, and a little more for her lore, and the Alraunes. I plan a big event for our flower, and also (maybe for 0.3.4), add it to the bath chambers. We will see...

In the form of a nice list of plans, as usual:

Kath storyline---
Varied dialogues
Datign events, also with variations
2 unique events, 4 unique scenes
2 repeable scenes
Interactions with her daughter, Lorraine (Yeah, Milfs have kids... xD)
2 new side quests---
Probably in Ingmery... (I want to offer the early players some help to make more coins, and get some more lore)
Plans for Lyrith (Sketch!)
Special dialogs​
Bedroom event (Night of love)
Intense cowgirl​
Bed boobjob​
Lotus... (Because of course...)
Bath events (Let's see, maybe in 0.3.4...)

Milfs and Alraunes, that's the focus of v0.3.3. Now, you guys should have an idea of what to expect. Plus of course some good work on artwork... And maybe some expansion on the slavery system. (If there is enough time...)

Sidenote: I'm pretty pleased with our girls' new cards. This is going to be a perfect presentation... <3

1685855796849.png

I did say the intimacy interaction. Just walk up to her in the cave, do intimacy, and if you don't have enough energy (aren't fully refreshed) you get stuck, there's no back button and the options are greyed out.
I'm having the same issue, do you think you could please fix it for me as well, thanks.
Fixed.

Last edited:

Fenrush

May 28, 2017
Has Ghorza's location in the tribe camp changed or is there some other requirement to be able to talk to her (and later on move her to skystone)? If I remember correctly, she used to be in the slave pens in one of the upper rooms. However, I have never been able to find her in the newest version.
Thanks in advance.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Has Ghorza's location in the tribe camp changed or is there some other requirement to be able to talk to her (and later on move her to skystone)? If I remember correctly, she used to be in the slave pens in one of the upper rooms. However, I have never been able to find her in the newest version.
Thanks in advance.
Yes. You need Skystone repaired, slave quarters repaired, and slave owner certificate.

I bet next preggo will be Katherine , MILFs has kids but what stop them to have more. (y)
Time will tell...

Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Airell -

Where can I find a descriptive listing of skills available ? :unsure:

Have a "Skill pt." to spend . . .
but, don't know what's available, as hovering over the 'symbols' tells you nothing . :oops::rolleyes:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Wow, this is the first time I've seen an orc girl that doesn't make me puke on spot. The heavy emphasis on romance in the overview and the votes are making me hopeful.

Hope this will be wholesome.

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell -

Where can I find a descriptive listing of skills available ? :unsure:

Have a "Skill pt." to spend . . .
but, don't know what's available, as hovering over the 'symbols' tells you nothing . :oops::rolleyes:
Touch the symbols, and the skills description will be on the side menu.

1686596512158.png

Wow, this is the first time I've seen an orc girl that doesn't make me puke on spot. The heavy emphasis on romance in the overview and the votes are making me hopeful.

Hope this will be wholesome.
If you like wholesomeness, I have faith you will like the game...

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
And btw, it's news time, guys! In summary, the thing is ready, or almost... The content of the update is ready, but I still need to polish and test it. Usually this takes a few days, but I'm trying to make releases more contained to make it easier and better save my health. xP

In short... You can expect a "flowery" or "milfy" release for the next few days. Well, I haven't decided what to call it yet... But the focus is on two of our mature beauties from the game, Lyrith and Katherine.

But more directly... What can you expect from this release? Let's go...
  • Katherine storyline
    • New dialogues and dating scenes (With variations, of course)
    • 1 unique event
    • 2 repeatable scenes
    • 1 Big event (With 3 unique scenes...)
  • Lyrith storyline
    • Special event (With 70+ love)
    • This allows Lyrith to get out of her bloom more, and a great repeable event with 3 scenes and variations...
    • Special lotus
    • Special bath boobjob
    • Special cowgirl (Yes, Alraune cowgirl, because of course...)
  • New side quests
    • A small micro-quest/opportunity with Cedric and his grandchildren (Cute...)
    • A new repeable side-quest with Adalyn and her husband (As I mentioned, to help with coins at the beginning of the game)
  • Servant system
    • Addition of the job system. (You can now assign servants to certain works.)
    • More personality traits... (Complement to the work system... Influences the statuses of servants)
Of course, I still need to make some adjustments to Gael, our catboy. And adding a combat event to Ravenna's quest... Those are minor things though... But still, I don't promise deadlines. v0.3.3 will be released when the time is right.

And a little artistic peek... Our Felisian thief. With fur in a more colorful setting... Fun... And cute.

1686596872959.png

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes