whym

Oct 28, 2018
so you mess this update completly, online version give missing file error, also downloaded one (screenshot from firefox) but also in chrome the same error you just cannot start

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
dev would you do incest in the game later on
Incest is not in my plans, sorry.

so you mess this update completly, online version give missing file error, also downloaded one (screenshot from firefox) but also in chrome the same error you just cannot start
Send your save, pls. I couldn't reproduce this bug in the online version.

any chance this game has animation scenes ?
It's not planned. Animations are even more expensive and time-consuming to make.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Send your save, pls. I couldn't reproduce this bug in the online version.
New game, after you enter your name, the next button is still there if you press it, it happened. you forgot to hid the next button, but its gone if you move, not major bug dw.

Love text game btw, keep it up.

Reactions: Airell

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
tired of anime Soooo this is great alternate
No kidding. It seems like every week someone does the same thing:

1) Downloads a pirate copy of some random Illusion game
2) Makes a dozen identical looking girls in different insane outfits
3) Goes to the studio and makes a hundred screenshots of them in different poses
4) Throws all the screenshots into RenPy and calls it a game
5) Audaciously throws up a Patron for something made entirely from someone else's game which was stolen to begin with

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News, guys. I've decided where 0.2.7 is going... It's time to add real content for Gwen. Our mage girl needs attention, sleeping together, bathing, special events.

I want to take the moment to add the enchantment enhancement (Higher infusion of magic), and a new skill that you can learn from Gwen.

The conversation with Furmilk made me ponder interactions with generic kids, and I realized I'm dissatisfied. In that case, I'll add interactions to them based on personality, making them more unique and more similar to the firstborn. It's considerable work and takes some additional code structure, but watch me...

Expect stuff with Gwen, new skills, 6 new items (I plan new pendants and rings), beautiful art of course, and more depth for your kids.

And one more artwork being prepared for the game, in this case, Ghorza. It's good to prepare more stuff for her as her pregnancy is near.

1661902448813.png

Aedryll is still a huge world to fill and I'm scratching the surface.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
hey dev will there be a scene where the kids my MC has interact with each other? as well as is it possible to capture an train a warg in the near future?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
hey dev will there be a scene where the kids my MC has interact with each other? as well as is it possible to capture an train a warg in the near future?
In the castle yes, I want to regularly add more interactions between characters. I can do that with a wolf, a warg is kinda untrainable to be a domestic dog.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Some news, guys. As I said, initial content with Gwen was the initial goal, and that is done now. I can list the contents of it, but not in detail because I won't remember everything...
  • Unique bathing tittyjob (Bath intro)
  • Bath tittyjob
  • Spend time (Warming dialogue...)
  • Opening relationship night (First night...)
  • Warm massage
  • Taste her
  • Morning together scene, and several other dialogues to get to know Gwen better.
I now want to add the generic kids rework, as I said. And then the possibility of sleeping with Usanna, at her home... And that means a special "good morning" scene with our Orc girl. Oh, and a new scene with Ellaryel. I'm still going to decide which one it will be...

New item category, rings and pendants, are also on the list. And if there's time, new skills...

And oh, a little spoiler of our angelic Gwen in her bath time.
1662425948752.png

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Some news, guys. As I said, initial content with Gwen was the initial goal, and that is done now. I can list the contents of it, but not in detail because I won't remember everything...
  • Unique bathing tittyjob (Bath intro)
  • Bath tittyjob
  • Spend time (Warming dialogue...)
  • Opening relationship night (First night...)
  • Warm massage
  • Taste her
  • Morning together scene, and several other dialogues to get to know Gwen better.
I now want to add the generic kids rework, as I said. And then the possibility of sleeping with Usanna, at her home... And that means a special "good morning" scene with our Orc girl. Oh, and a new scene with Ellaryel. I'm still going to decide which one it will be...

New item category, rings and pendants, are also on the list. And if there's time, new skills...

And oh, a little spoiler of our angelic Gwen in her bath time.
View attachment 2027675
Thanks for the info, lovely work. Would you ever put this up on SubscribeStar?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the info, lovely work. Would you ever put this up on SubscribeStar?
I'm not sure about Subscribestar, I've been out of there for now. They were kind enough to make a side of their site exclusively for adult games though... That gives them points with me.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
3 personalities for the kids, with events and dialogues for both genders. This should have 6 event and dialogue variations for an average of 4-8 kids, which is enough to give them almost unique variety.

I think I'm satisfied with that... It's not a full paternity simulator yet, but it's enough within my limits.

And yes, this will be perfectly compatible with old saves.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To be honest, I am losing enthusiasm in the game solely due to how navigation works.
the maps are ridiculously big and require silly amount of clicks to navigate between a grid of boxes.
This TiTs style map is simply bad.
It is unsatisfying visually, feels like a walking simulator, and its really difficult to see what is going on by looking at the map.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
To be honest, I am losing enthusiasm in the game solely due to how navigation works.
the maps are ridiculously big and require silly amount of clicks to navigate between a grid of boxes.
This TiTs style map is simply bad.
It is unsatisfying visually, feels like a walking simulator, and its really difficult to see what is going on by looking at the map.
Suggestion is appreciated. You propose a problem, I believe you may have thought of a proposal to solve the thing. What I can do is add a fast-travel at first.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Suggestion is appreciated. You propose a problem, I believe you may have thought of a proposal to solve the thing. What I can do is add a fast-travel at first.
Fast travel options would help a lot.

Other things I would suggest are:
1. make the map much much more visual.
instead of an empty square box that when you enter it displays text saying "this is a forest". have it instead show a picture of a forest.
display a small icon picture of a character's face to indicate where they are. and if there is a character without a facial icon then some genric shadow person silhouette

2. rework UI so that the map takes up much more space instead of a tiny little box in the corner.

3. let us click on a room in the map to go there. instead of having to take steps 1 at a time.

4. lower the encounter rate a bit (it is a bit too ridiculously high right now) and also add an "explore" button to trigger an encounter with one click (spending extra time). To indicate that you spent an hour going in circles until you encountered something. instead of the current method of walking back and forth until you trigger one. (that one is more rare though
4b. smooth the encounter rate. I sometimes get an encounter every step, and other time walk in circles for a while encountering nothing. There should be a scaling % penalty/bonus to encounter rate based on how far ago you encountered something. (eg. if you encountered 1 step ago, -100% to encounter. if you encountered 2 steps ago -90%, if encountered 11 steps ago +10% to encounter), etc.
4c. stealth stance to let you try to avoid encounter.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Fast travel options would help a lot.

Other things I would suggest are:
1. make the map much much more visual.
instead of an empty square box that when you enter it displays text saying "this is a forest". have it instead show a picture of a forest.
display a small icon picture of a character's face to indicate where they are. and if there is a character without a facial icon then some genric shadow person silhouette

2. rework UI so that the map takes up much more space instead of a tiny little box in the corner.

3. let us click on a room in the map to go there. instead of having to take steps 1 at a time.

4. lower the encounter rate a bit (it is a bit too ridiculously high right now) and also add an "explore" button to trigger an encounter with one click (spending extra time). To indicate that you spent an hour going in circles until you encountered something. instead of the current method of walking back and forth until you trigger one. (that one is more rare though
4b. smooth the encounter rate. I sometimes get an encounter every step, and other time walk in circles for a while encountering nothing. There should be a scaling % penalty/bonus to encounter rate based on how far ago you encountered something. (eg. if you encountered 1 step ago, -100% to encounter. if you encountered 2 steps ago -90%, if encountered 11 steps ago +10% to encounter), etc.
4c. stealth stance to let you try to avoid encounter.
Very well... From the suggestions you proposed, what can I implement for the next release...

1. This would require art for the sets, something that for now is an expense I can't afford. Maybe in the future, if the game gains traction, I certainly wouldn't mind doing it along with some music for the game.

2. I already tried to do something like this, if you click on the tilemap, you will see an expanded version of the map. I also added zoom-in and out, allowing for greater visibility.

3. I would need to check the game code to see if this is possible, but it seems tricky, so I can't promise that... Although I understand well where you're coming from.

4. Currently encounters work with an individual countdown, I think I'll do it with a local countdown, that is, for each map. I'll do that... It should solve the problem.

And yes, I will add local and global fast-travels for 0.2.7, but you will need to wait until this becomes public, sorry about that.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Very well... From the suggestions you proposed, what can I implement for the next release...

1. This would require art for the sets, something that for now is an expense I can't afford. Maybe in the future, if the game gains traction, I certainly wouldn't mind doing it along with some music for the game.

2. I already tried to do something like this, if you click on the tilemap, you will see an expanded version of the map. I also added zoom-in and out, allowing for greater visibility.

3. I would need to check the game code to see if this is possible, but it seems tricky, so I can't promise that... Although I understand well where you're coming from.

4. Currently encounters work with an individual countdown, I think I'll do it with a local countdown, that is, for each map. I'll do that... It should solve the problem.

And yes, I will add local and global fast-travels for 0.2.7, but you will need to wait until this becomes public, sorry about that.
thanks, that is much appreciated

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes