Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I apologize for the dumb question but will there be a chance to choose our gender in the future or will it be a male only game?
A female protagonist to see the same story, for me it just unnecessarily adds to the complexity of the game. Increasing the need for content a lot... So I thought about, in the future, creating another game with a female protagonist.

But directly answering your question, no. Love and Corruption will not have a female protag. This will be for future games.

It will probably be a VN if I have enough support to have an artist on the team, otherwise I'll keep this in the same text format.

littless

Sep 3, 2020
how can i unlock rasha? always when i go to her i got ' Never mind. Ever since that damn wolf, I think I've always been waiting for something new to attack me... She smiles at you friendly. How can I help you? ' no event, nothing can someone help me ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
how can i unlock rasha? always when i go to her i got ' Never mind. Ever since that damn wolf, I think I've always been waiting for something new to attack me... She smiles at you friendly. How can I help you? ' no event, nothing can someone help me ?
After completing First Call, you need to return to Usanna and complete the Tribe Restoration Event. After that, Rasha will be available for you to interact with in the tribe's treasury.

littless

Sep 3, 2020
After completing First Call, you need to return to Usanna and complete the Tribe Restoration Event. After that, Rasha will be available for you to interact with in the tribe's treasury.
i got everything i can talk to her but i cant flirt , when i want to talk with her about 'old loves' i got After a few minutes, the conversation gets out of touch, but Rasha still doesn't quite trust you to open up about it. ho do i raise her trust ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i got everything i can talk to her but i cant flirt , when i want to talk with her about 'old loves' i got After a few minutes, the conversation gets out of touch, but Rasha still doesn't quite trust you to open up about it. ho do i raise her trust ?
If you've accepted her initial flirting, and tried to flirt after that, you can go over to her house for the afternoon. There, you can romantically interact with her and increase her love/trust level.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I'm really enjoying this, cant wait to see the future of this game
A small problem if you accidentally close the tab when in combat for one reason or another, and reopen it says you won the encounter but you can't do anything and you are stuck, maybe add a button somewhere that's always available that ejects you to the main menu would help? if your worried about people accidentally clicking it maybe a confirmation would help
love and corr.png
Edit: Also I wish the text size was the same throughout, as when I make the text smaller the dialogue is still weirdly large

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So I'm really enjoying this, cant wait to see the future of this game
A small problem if you accidentally close the tab when in combat for one reason or another, and reopen it says you won the encounter but you can't do anything and you are stuck, maybe add a button somewhere that's always available that ejects you to the main menu would help? if your worried about people accidentally clicking it maybe a confirmation would help
View attachment 1783727
Edit: Also I wish the text size was the same throughout, as when I make the text smaller the dialogue is still weirdly large
If I understand correctly, did you accidentally reload the page? When you close the page and reload, it takes you to the main menu. But I might consider adding an emergency button, if that's an official suggestion.

You can change the font size in the menu options.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If I understand correctly, did you accidentally reload the page? When you close the page and reload, it takes you to the main menu. But I might consider adding an emergency button, if that's an official suggestion.

You can change the font size in the menu options.
When I immediately reopen it after it was closed in combat, it takes me to an empty win page with one button working, clicking that leads me to the picture above, however, looks like waiting a bit and then reloading takes me to the main menu, at least for me, as for the emergency button I think it would be useful in case of any bugs appearing now or later

As for the text, I do know about that button, but I meant that the dialogue and text sizes are significantly different and it looks weird
4.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
When I immediately reopen it after it was closed in combat, it takes me to an empty win page with one button working, clicking that leads me to the picture above, however, looks like waiting a bit and then reloading takes me to the main menu, at least for me, as for the emergency button I think it would be useful in case of any bugs appearing now or later

As for the text, I do know about that button, but I meant that the dialogue and text sizes are significantly different and it looks weird
View attachment 1783762
About the combat menu problem, I can only reproduce this bug if I reload the page when in combat. I didn't realize this before, thanks for pointing that out.

The text dialog... Ohhh I missed that detail. I will adjust this, thanks for pointing this out. I forgot that the dialog class adds a size that ends up doing something it shouldn't, sorry.

Edit: Text issue fixed.

Edit 2: Reload page issue fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MangaKing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Also, last little problem, can you add an icon or something, to show the orc camp is here and one for the exit, as well as an icon for Usanna to show she is there? Having icons for every entrance and exit would help with finding where things are 5.png 6.png

Also as I said before really enjoying the game thanks for the quick responses, hopefully, this isn't inconveniencing you

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Also, last little problem, can you add an icon or something, to show the orc camp is here and one for the exit, as well as an icon for Usanna to show she is there? View attachment 1783790 View attachment 1783789

Also as I said before really enjoying the game thanks for the quick responses, hopefully, this isn't inconveniencing you
This has already been added in the latest version.

Reactions: MangaKing

littless

Sep 3, 2020
If you've accepted her initial flirting, and tried to flirt after that, you can go over to her house for the afternoon. There, you can romantically interact with her and increase her love/trust level.
1651255229154.png
I started the game all over again , i was doing everythisg you say, and ig got this ,cant flirt only can talk about herself , cant talk about old loves she says something and then i get this
1651255433688.png
idk what i am doing wrong

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 1783844
I started the game all over again , i was doing everythisg you say, and ig got this ,cant flirt only can talk about herself , cant talk about old loves she says something and then i get this
View attachment 1783846
idk what i am doing wrong
Could you send your save? From what I see you have the "rejected" romance flag. I added a small improvement/fix on the first page.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yep, the fix I added to the first page should fix this. The romance flag wasn't being set at the right time, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: littless

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
lost to fight with orc boss, fought an random orc guy.. killed him and it complketed it. while the sweet orc leader was not in party but completed the mission to unlock the other trib @_@

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
lost to fight with orc boss, fought an random orc guy.. killed him and it complketed it. while the sweet orc leader was not in party but completed the mission to unlock the other trib @_@
Go to Ingmery > talk to Naomi > Report the quest complete > Wait 2 days > Return to the mayor and get the reward. Here, the mission is officially over.

Reactions: nightsight

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Airell Well that's quite annoying... This occurs when using any skill. I'm playing from a 0.11 save file, is the bug due to this ?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes