MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
1. Fixed.
2. Fixed.
3. Which one? The corrupt or pure fem. Orc warrior?
4. Hmm, I didn't think this would be necessary so I didn't add such an option... No one ever suggested this.
It's the pure one I think, the green female orc warrior that has the problem, it was a suggestion there are ways around the image thing so, i understand if you'd rather not

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 2051973
i can't choose...
i download all quick fix...
You need to wait for the first night's event with Lisbeth. Just sleep in the castle, and then this will unlock the option. I should have left some hints, sorry. These details are easy to miss when you're creating the events.

1663596860896.png

It's the pure one I think, the green female orc warrior that has the problem, it was a suggestion there are ways around the image thing so, i understand if you'd rather not
I did a quickfix reup, if you want to test it again... Your game is having some weird behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidderyao

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So nothing changed,
I did a quickfix reup, if you want to test it again... Your game is having some weird behavior.

Mega
So unfortunately nothing changed, just in case I was not clear with the issue, When I have doggystyle sex with the green female orc, for the first part of the scene she does not have the next button, she has the end battle button, click that and it goes to the next scene like normal, and the scene continues normally after that
hbxvfv fbvhdf.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So nothing changed,

So unfortunately nothing changed, just in case I was not clear with the issue, When I have doggystyle sex with the green female orc, for the first part of the scene she does not have the next button, she has the end battle button, click that and it goes to the next scene like normal, and the scene continues normally after that
View attachment 2053013
Found it. Try now...

Reactions: MangaKing

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2051973
i can't choose...
i download all quick fix...
BTW, because the fur is applied as a texture, it makes it seem like her leg and hands are shrunken and deformed. Because fur actually takes up space. It is supposed to stick out.

This is what I see when I look at her and others like her:
what I see.png

to avoid this, you need to make the fur stick out beyond the outline of the original human leg. Rather than putting a fur texture within the confines of the drawn human leg/arm

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
BTW, because the fur is applied as a texture, it makes it seem like her leg and hands are shrunken and deformed. Because fur actually takes up space. It is supposed to stick out.

This is what I see when I look at her and others like her:
View attachment 2055046

to avoid this, you need to make the fur stick out beyond the outline of the original human leg. Rather than putting a fur texture within the confines of the drawn human leg/arm
Our artist is careful with this. You can see the fur outside the outline. It's a detail that I also worried about at the beginning, and made it clear.

image.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Our artist is careful with this. You can see the fur outside the outline. It's a detail that I also worried about at the beginning, and made it clear.

View attachment 2055070
1. not enough headroom
2. there is no baseline poofiness. most of it perfectly follows the leg contour like a texture with the occasional "spike" tuft of hair sticking out.

image.png

it all needs to be bigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, it's time for news, and the new direction of the game. Where do we go with 0.2.8? Well... Fellise needs content, it's a big region and I'll make sure it has the proper glow.

Let's go to Lyra... A new girl, new dialogues and events, a new hostile encounter... Polishing and additions for Eileen as well. I like to show my plans more illustratively and in list form though...
  • 6 scenes for Meryel
  • 2 events and new dialogues for Meryel
  • 2 new scenes for Eileen (Missionary and bathing scene...)
  • Polish all Eileen scenes
  • Dialogues for Eliyen, the lady of Lyra. (And of course, she will have a romance too... Who doesn't like an intense relationship like an Elf queen xD)
  • Two new items (Ring and Pendant)
  • A new opponent, a wild animal for the Ancient Forest (I'm still deciding which one...)
If I have time, I'll add some new stuff for Rasha. Sleeping at her house, a hot scene in the morning, and helping her during lactation while she is pregnant... We cannot leave our girls unattended.

Honestly, I enjoyed doing lactation stuff. It's cute... So I will do more.

And of course, a little visual demonstration of our love for Eileen...

1663817728167.png

Reactions: kidderyao

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Overall, I pretty good and lengthy update. The 2 new LI and new slave seem good so far.

Here are a few bugs and corrections I saw as I was playing
I appreciate the regular help with the bugs. It is very happy to see that the game is pleasing. Thanks.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I would like to ask, which race would you like to see? We have Lupines (I'll give them representation soon, I need to...), Felisians, Leporyn, Taurus, and other non-beast races.

I like to hear from people who enjoy the game, it always helps me to come up with new ideas.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Guys, I would like to ask, which race would you like to see? We have Lupines (I'll give them representation soon, I need to...), Felisians, Leporyn, Taurus, and other non-beast races.

I like to hear from people who enjoy the game, it always helps me to come up with new ideas.
Maybe some water races (something that mostly lives in water but can come on land for periods of time).
Vampire/Ghost
Goblin (some in the game, but no LI yet)
Shapeshifter/transformation (for example, a humanoid who can turn into a dragon and turn back into a humanoid)

Those are 4 ones I generally like or do not see that often.

Also, not my favorite, but since pregnancy is big in this game, a bunny race would make sense.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Maybe some water races (something that mostly lives in water but can come on land for periods of time).
So you mean like a nereid or mermaid? Or do you mean more like a fishman? How about a water sprite? Though I guess that's more spirit then a water race.

Has to have centaurs obviously. Can't have a fantasy without a bit of horse fun. Jokes aside, if you're considering adding in lesser loved humanoid races then an arachne. Have to give love to those spider too. But if you don't want to give love to those at least an arachnecentaur (human top, spider bottom). Or don't if you have arachnophobia. I won't judge. Not everyone like spiders. If you want to go more well known but still unique then a Naga would also work. Basically a human but instead of legs a snake tail. I could list more but honestly I'd rather not list a books worth of races.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So you mean like a nereid or mermaid? Or do you mean more like a fishman? How about a water sprite? Though I guess that's more spirit then a water race.
I would say something more like a humanoid but more fish-like.

Has to have centaurs obviously. Can't have a fantasy without a bit of horse fun. Jokes aside, if you're considering adding in lesser loved humanoid races then an arachne. Have to give love to those spider too. But if you don't want to give love to those at least an arachnecentaur (human top, spider bottom). Or don't if you have arachnophobia. I won't judge. Not everyone like spiders. If you want to go more well known but still unique then a Naga would also work. Basically a human but instead of legs a snake tail. I could list more but honestly I'd rather not list a books worth of races.
The problem with adding human on top, animal on bottom LIs is that it violates Patreon rules (bestiality). Some games get away with it, some do not, so it would be a coin flip if it would be allowed there.

Mar 23, 2022
I would say something more like a humanoid but more fish-like.

The problem with adding human on top, animal on bottom LIs is that it violates Patreon rules (bestiality). Some games get away with it, some do not, so it would be a coin flip if it would be allowed there.
So you're saying fish-like then something more like the Zora from Zelda? As for the Centaur like creatures I mentioned. It was mostly a joke. You might be able to dispute the case if you have the genitals on the front so it's basically a human just with different legs. But as you said Patreon's rules are dumb. As for the arachne it could be something as simple as 8 eyes and extra arms. I doubt patreon would ban something like that. But then again, no one knows what's okay with them when it comes to adult content. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't allow Oni or cyclops either. Wait wouldn't a fish person be banned by them then?

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
so im meant to get Astana and Rylie from the side quest. Im still not sure how im meant to retreave them cause ive fixed all the rooms. is there a specific time and I need to go back to the village to get them?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017

Laquines/rabbit people would be nice, you should make a poll, shark girls could be nice too, the Zora idea is not a bad idea
Untitled.png

Reactions: Daddums

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Vampire/Ghost
Goblin (some in the game, but no LI yet)
Shapeshifter/transformation (for example, a humanoid who can turn into a dragon and turn back into a humanoid)

Those are 4 ones I generally like or do not see that often.

Also, not my favorite, but since pregnancy is big in this game, a bunny race would make sense.
For a water race I'm thinking mermaids or anthro sharks. One of them is sure to be in the game, maybe both.

From an ambitious perspective, but hey... LaC is a passion game, that means it's a work of art with no deadline, so I can add as many races as I want. xD

Ghosts I don't know yet, but vampires are in the game world, just like witches. I want to pay attention to our first witch after the next and final Vallia story mission.

I have the script for a (cursed) shapeshifter girl in the Ancient Forest, and I've added some hints about her in Lyra... As soon as there's enough time, I'll touch her.

Leporyns are anthro rabbits. They're already in the game, and they're one of my favorites... They're highly breedable.

The curse thing is broad and shapeshifters are fascinating. As I mentioned, I add occasional more exotic monstergirls to the game, as well as Lyrith and Violith.

For spiders, I've been thinking about a cursed one. The best example I can give is Laracna. But this will probably be something related to the region/sidestory of the witches, which will appear after Vallia's last quest.

1664041670657.png

so im meant to get Astana and Rylie from the side quest. Im still not sure how im meant to retreave them cause ive fixed all the rooms. is there a specific time and I need to go back to the village to get them?
They haven't been added to interact yet, sorry. They will get attention in the next updates.

Laquines/rabbit people would be nice, you should make a poll, shark girls could be nice too, the Zora idea is not a bad idea
View attachment 2062232
I want to add such races, but it's a bit slow for a few reasons. 1. I explore all regions well and add characters in a lot of depth, which takes time. 2. I like to add races and characters in their proper places, I don't like to mix everything and everyone in one place.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes