safeman

May 25, 2019
Early on talking to Seldarine the queen elf there's this text: She gives him a serious, worried look.

Shouldn't that be "you" instead of "him" there?

Also, in every girl's description there's D-Cup, C-Cup, Cup of Tea, Cup of Coffee.. heh
I don't think it's neccessary for such, erm, accurate descriptions of their breast sizes. Rather it's fairly immersion breaking, like, how the hell does the hero even know the exact size by pure observation? We men are quite bad at this in reality :Kappa:

I suggest you change those to average, large, etc.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
oh i love wolfies
and i second the character line
also is there a change log for 2.8
isnt annelie and renah a wolfie also?
Reneh is a Edayn (half-lupine) and Annelie is a Cyaris (half-felisian). Both are halfkin.
I put the changelogs on the game's init menu, I didn't imagine my game would be leaked...

hey dont leave our foxes!! foxes are cute!
I love furry girls so you can expect foxes eventually.

who all can get pregnant at this time besides usagana and her assistant?
For now, Lisbeth, Rasha and Usanna. The next to receive pregnancy should be Ghorza, Renelis and Priscilla (After her sotyline is complete)

3: You accepted a small special mission from Khae, obtaining a reference to go to town square in Ardass at night in search of artifacts for the young businesswoman. (After 11 pm)
how do i do this?
i cant figure it out
Here, you should find Khae during the morning and afternoon.
1665593637281.png

It breaks my heart knowing we're never getting big pp or muscle tfs for the mc
I write about magic corruption and related transformations (like Ghorza purification), but extensive TF content for the protag is something I won't do in Love and Corruption.

TFs would require descriptions and wide variations for all events, you need to make the changes felt, and in the end that's impossible.

Eg: You can have 100 TFs, but only 1% of the scenes accept one or the other of them... As you can see in other games of the genre.

Early on talking to Seldarine the queen elf there's this text: She gives him a serious, worried look.

Shouldn't that be "you" instead of "him" there?
Yes, thanks for pointing out. English is not my first language, you know... So I struggle with some details. Sorry.

Also, in every girl's description there's D-Cup, C-Cup, Cup of Tea, Cup of Coffee.. heh
I don't think it's neccessary for such, erm, accurate descriptions of their breast sizes. Rather it's fairly immersion breaking, like, how the hell does the hero even know the exact size by pure observation? We men are quite bad at this in reality :Kappa:

I suggest you change those to average, large, etc.
Hmm, I did it this way because the detailed description of the characters is what my artist and I use to get references and create their artwork.

I didn't think it would break the immersion, really. xD

Reactions: Ordvig

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Reneh is a Edayn (half-lupine) and Annelie is a Cyaris (half-felisian). Both are halfkin.
I put the changelogs on the game's init menu, I didn't imagine my game would be leaked...

Here, you should find Khae during the morning and afternoon.
View attachment 2097256
right but i was on the 11pm meeting thing couldnt figure it out so just started a new game and paid for it instead

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
right but i was on the 11pm meeting thing couldnt figure it out so just started a new game and paid for it instead
Ohh I see, you were on Khae's sub-mission. It happens overnight here, in this region. I've highlighted the spot with a special icon when it's the right time of the night.

Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to make the player explore the map.

1665594817746.png

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry i just stumbled in to your game and i read the genre spoiler i love it. I would love a scene where you can impregnate 2 or more characters in the same scene xD

Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
after i claim rylie is there a way to move her to the castle yet?
No, not yet. Rylie still needs to receive content and art. This will happen in the next releases. I'm looking forward to having a Gnoll slave.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
No, not yet. Rylie still needs to receive content and art. This will happen in the next releases. I'm looking forward to having a Gnoll slave.
oh sweet
oh a problem i ran into after that
after i left priscilla was still with me now i cant make it back to the fellise outskirts says i need to resolve something but there is nothing left to resolve

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
oh sweet
oh a problem i ran into after that
after i left priscilla was still with me now i cant make it back to the fellise outskirts says i need to resolve something but there is nothing left to resolve
If you're on the "Helping Fellise" quest, you can't go back until you complete the forest part.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The regular updates are always great, but I also like the steady progression of content. Each update seems to advance the main plot a little while also fleshing out previous content and I think it's worked very well so far; certainly much better than other games on this site that get hung up on one or the other.

• Hey there

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Good update with Gwen, and I like the we can interact with all the children a little bit more now. The fast travel does help a lot, but would it be possible to get stables in the cities also or did I miss that somewhere? I attached a few corrections and bugs I found.

Since v0.2.8 was leaked early for some reason, are our saves safe to use from v0.2.7 to 2.8 then, and could we get a changelog?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Good update with Gwen, and I like the we can interact with all the children a little bit more now. The fast travel does help a lot, but would it be possible to get stables in the cities also or did I miss that somewhere? I attached a few corrections and bugs I found.

Since v0.2.8 was leaked early for some reason, are our saves safe to use from v0.2.7 to 2.8 then, and could we get a changelog?
Thanks for the corrections. Added the changelog to the first post. I was very surprised to see v0.2.8 leaked, it's not very common for this to happen to us. lol

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes