Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
* If the EXP is maxed, the lvl up option will unlock in the sidemenu
Wow. That is super unintuitive. If your room is the only place you can level up I would suggest adding it to the options next to 'To bed' and 'Masturbate'.

While I'm here, the Local Save options are only available after you have started a game. If you're trying to load a game saved from a different location then that is unhelpful.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Wow. That is super unintuitive. If your room is the only place you can level up I would suggest adding it to the options next to 'To bed' and 'Masturbate'.

While I'm here, the Local Save options are only available after you have started a game. If you're trying to load a game saved from a different location then that is unhelpful.
This is for a reason, leveling will sometimes have special events, and that makes things easier. Once you know where to go for leveling, it's not difficult, I think.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I have a crap ton of Rusted Knives and Rusted Armor, it says that they can be sold to the Black Smith in the description but she won't buy them. Is this an over sight or do I need to do something before they will buy them or is it a black smith in the Orc Tribe that buys them?

V1.2 with fix applied.

Just Noticed an option to sell old equipment in spot number five after adjusting my zoom.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So I have a crap ton of Rusted Knives and Rusted Armor, it says that they can be sold to the Black Smith in the description but she won't buy them. Is this an over sight or do I need to do something before they will buy them or is it a black smith in the Orc Tribe that buys them?

V1.2 with fix applied.

Just Noticed an option to sell old equipment in spot number five after adjusting my zoom.
I will add information about these exchange mechanisms to the wiki shortly. In short, you can sell broken gear to the blacksmith in Ingmery after completing the first mission. And wolf fur for the Black Axes as well after completing this.

I thought about doing some things to allow the protagonist to farm some money early in the game, in addition to selling items.

Jan 18, 2018
i meeean... isn't that what beta versions are for? although i guess the one on NG is a beta version... but still. getting hardlocked from a bug is very Not Nice™

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i meeean... isn't that what beta versions are for? although i guess the one on NG is a beta version... but still. getting hardlocked from a bug is very Not Nice™
That's what I'm here for, and why I made a discord for the project. If you've found any bugs, I'm there to fix it. After all, isn't that what devs are for?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Had a dabble, beat corrupt orc and so far couldn't find any femdom regardless of win\lose in any battle.
This game is just pure maledom.
It's COC2 but replace futa with maledom..
0\10 Waste of time, i'm not wasting anymore time on this.

• Sad
Reactions: Frosty2000

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Had a dabble, beat corrupt orc and so far couldn't find any femdom regardless of win\lose in any battle.
This game is just pure maledom.
It's COC2 but replace futa with maledom..
0\10 Waste of time, i'm not wasting anymore time on this.
Well, if you win, you fuck/dominate the girls, if you lose, you are dominated... But your choice, maybe people's concept of femdom is different from mine.

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
Are the Alraune and Lyrith in game yet and if so, how do I fight them? I already completed the first quest, but I've traveled all around the forest and have yet to encounter them.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are the Alraune and Lyrith in game yet and if so, how do I fight them? I already completed the first quest, but I've traveled all around the forest and have yet to encounter them.
You need to start Usanna's side quest, after completing the first quest, you can ask her if there are any tasks in the tribe, and she gives you the quest. The cave entrance is on the east side of the forest, beware, the alraunes are relatively strong opponents.

Reactions: Mkmd13

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Any plans to release the game on steam at some point in the future dev? Personally i can't pledge on patreon since my currency is worth less than a pile of leaves when converted to US currency.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Any plans to release the game on steam at some point in the future dev? Personally i can't pledge on patreon since my currency is worth less than a pile of leaves when converted to US currency.
Yes I plan to try it on Steam, but before that I want to order a nice banner. The thing is kinda slow for now, because I'm commissioning the arts from my pocket... But I hope this gets better in the future.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
loss farm boss battel (femal Trainer)first time (100 lust) second time load save open gate again i cant find her
use google chrome google translation sugarcube hacker

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
loss farm boss battel (femal Trainer)first time (100 lust) second time load save open gate again i cant find her
use google chrome google translation sugarcube hacker
Yeah, I know this problem, it's an engine thing, I need to understand what causes it... But if you want to solve this manually, just add it to the browser console. SugarCube.State.variables.globalQuests.farmersFall.parts.ShelTalk = false;

Reactions: kidderyao
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes