Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
More pregnancy is always nice (even though Renee is not one of my favorites). It is an alright update.

Found a couple bugs (included in the PDF):
  1. Renee gets pregnant really, really fast (1-3 days after giving birth). I do not know if this is intentional.
  2. Some of Renee's kids get called by the wrong sex sometimes.
  3. Belle Sex in Bath crashes my game
Otherwise, the only other comment is to make sure to add any preg stuff to the dreams (so that you do not have to add a bunch all at one time).

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
More pregnancy is always nice (even though Renee is not one of my favorites). It is an alright update.

Found a couple bugs (included in the PDF):
  1. Renee gets pregnant really, really fast (1-3 days after giving birth). I do not know if this is intentional.
  2. Some of Renee's kids get called by the wrong sex sometimes.
  3. Belle Sex in Bath crashes my game
Otherwise, the only other comment is to make sure to add any preg stuff to the dreams (so that you do not have to add a bunch all at one time).

Thanks
All fixed, thanks for the corrections. I'm going to integrate this into the public version so it doesn't disrupt gameplay again. About the kids, I tested it and everything seems correct. Do you have a save so I can check?

And about Renee fertility, the current fertility system works randomly, based on chances and some boosters like traits and protag lust.

I'm thinking of creating a detailed fertility system for girls, allowing to track fertile, neutral and period. It would also allow me to give them a few neutral days post-pregnancy.

The thing is that you can see this in less writing-focused mechanical/dynamic games like LT, but here you have a strong writing content... I'm wondering if something like this fits within the game.

The game has currently reached its 1m words. lol

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
All fixed, thanks for the corrections. I'm going to integrate this into the public version so it doesn't disrupt gameplay again. About the kids, I tested it and everything seems correct. Do you have a save so I can check?

And about Renee fertility, the current fertility system works randomly, based on chances and some boosters like traits and protag lust.

I'm thinking of creating a detailed fertility system for girls, allowing to track fertile, neutral and period. It would also allow me to give them a few neutral days post-pregnancy.

The thing is that you can see this in less writing-focused mechanical/dynamic games like LT, but here you have a strong writing content... I'm wondering if something like this fits within the game.

The game has currently reached its 1m words. lol
For the save, I only have it before the first kid. I think I only noticed it during the birthing scenes (otherwise, it seemed fine).

Okay, was not sure about Renee. She just got preg a lot faster than the other LIs so far.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I cant get renees family talk what am I doing wrong her sex menu is opened and her love is at 100 and her talks on old loves and she is my girlfriend

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
That's correct. She just changes the way she talks to her protag a little bit after becoming pregnant. It makes it even more intimate.
but it says this in her codex If you make her relationship and trust in you strong enough, she might decide to do something big... Starting a family.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
but it says this in her codex If you make her relationship and trust in you strong enough, she might decide to do something big... Starting a family.
Yes, this happens when she has 70+ love. Renee is an alchemist, and you don't get an alchemist pregnant unless she really loves you very much...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I'm a little late for the news... But here goes. To be precise... 0.2.13 will be focused on Naomi's rework. Yep, our brunette cutie needs attention. She was also one of the early game romances in need of attention. Code, new events, dialogs and dynamics. Everything, as you know I usually do.

In a nice and organized list for you...

• Dating events
  • New dialogs
  • Naomi house map
  • New scenes
    • First warm massage
    • First love night
    • Cowgirl
    • Doggystyle
    • Blowjob
    • Taste the cherry
    • Possibly a warm scene... We'll see. (Maybe... Footjob)
    • Bath scene (Probably a nice doggy...)

And of course, I want to rework the scenes with our 3 girls on slaves pen. Shelana, Radasha and Moggana. They also need something extra... I'm thinking of two new scenes for each girl. Let's see what I will got...

And lastly, giving Ellaryel a more active role early in the game. She will be able to accompany the protag in combat and will have dialogues and a role in the Black Axes' mission.

Asia Argento's suggestion. That was a critique/suggestion I really appreciated, and I'll put it into practice. Thanks...

And as a little flavor... A WIP of the new scene with Ghorza. It is very polite for the protag to serve his servants... Happy slaves are faithful and loving slaves.

1676739504705.png

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
As a fellow creator/writer, always happy to help. :)

*hint hint* Joining the discord is a good idea fellow L&C fans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay guys. A peek... Well, where are we for the release? I would say that's 90% of the finished content. I still need to finish some things, but the thick content is all finished now.

This release will have a complete rework of Naomi, Radasha, Shelana and Moggana.

Naomi needed this, she was one of the first girls I added at the beginning of the project. And our 3 slaves too... They will have new content, setting the stage for some extra content (Soonish...) with Gharol as well.

But in a clean and objective way, what do we have ready? Well...

Naomi new content...
  • First warm massage
  • First love night
  • Morning footjob
  • Bath doggystyle
  • Sex system! (With unique variants...)
  • Repeable missionary & cowgirl
  • Tasting the cherry and more...
Radasha, Shelana and Moggana...
  • Sixtynine
  • Cowgirl
  • Breast massage
  • Missionary
  • We'll see some more soon...

After that, there's just a little restructuring left in the first story mission allowing Ellaryel to help the protag with the whole thing.
Maybe I'll do the same with Gwen in the second mission... Time will tell.

And a little peek at the artwork... Gharol's rework. Soon I want to add some extra scenes for her... I like developing romances with married women. Blame me.

1677454902400.png

Last edited:

juan059

Sep 9, 2018
I cannot seem to initiate the Restoring Skycastle mission, did i miss something o do something wrong?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I cannot seem to initiate the Restoring Skycastle mission, did i miss something o do something wrong?
Sleep in the castle, and then you will see a dream. That's the mission trigger, and then just follow the next steps.
I like to play with dreams, and many things happen through them.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The test & polishing phase has begun. As usual, if anyone has saves to share, I'd appreciate it. I need to test compatibility.

Reactions: kidderyao
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes