Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I tried 3.1 and ... slavery system still need a lot of work and need some character portrait even the plain one and slave should be able to do more work than just being in their room or MC room all day. I know freedom is not for slave but they should have proper job like cleaning / guarding / gardening / cooking / etc

I think you need new NPC / character who can keep all slaves in check and MC can give order to all slaves. (You can think about head maid or something)

Edited

I did says slaves need proper job but it doesn't mean MC need to assign them job one by one , we need a character like head maid to take care of that and MC just need to talk with head maid about "how are my slaves doing ?" like this.
You suggest a work system, something more advanced, if I understand correctly... This is a delicate matter, considering that my intention is to keep the slavery system as simple as possible.

You can change the artwork of slaves, dressed and nude. Just put your artworks in the slavesCustom folder, and select it in the "Appearance" tab.

for the female dragons you should make them look like this with huge breasts and make it so we find a female dragon npc and can become her mate View attachment 2657049
Hmm, yeah, anthro dragons are on the list... These races and more distant locations will start to come after the last Vallia story quest.

I was talking about this on our Discord... Dragons with normal breasts, only breasts without nipples, or no breasts, more reptoid.

What happened to other os I noticed said android Mac and Linux I only see window only
As far as I know, this is the same. The game is an Html, you can run it without problems on these systems. For android, many people say Joiplay is the best.

Reactions: favori

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You suggest a work system, something more advanced, if I understand correctly... This is a delicate matter, considering that my intention is to keep the slavery system as simple as possible.

You can change the artwork of slaves, dressed and nude. Just put your artworks in the slavesCustom folder, and select it in the "Appearance" tab.

Hmm, yeah, anthro dragons are on the list... These races and more distant locations will start to come after the last Vallia story quest.

I was talking about this on our Discord... Dragons with normal breasts, only breasts without nipples, or no breasts, more reptoid.

As far as I know, this is the same. The game is an Html, you can run it without problems on these systems. For android, many people say Joiplay is the best.
actually anthro dragons do have nipples in a novel apparently the genitals only appear with a dragon is aroused and the females breasts are alway usually g to h cups but elders are sometimes j cups also how do I get to argekh and where are all the slave shops?

JablinJables95

Nov 25, 2020
I think reptile-based anthros (kobolds, dragon girls, whatever) should have nipples, personally. Its not like we're following IRL biology and shit anyways since its all fantasy so I've never seen the point in removing them unless you're going the more non-anthro appearance route. I was sad when Monster Girl 1000's kobold girl had none. Maybe if necessary there could be an option to use art with or without them as a player option, though I dunno if that's feasible or not.

Jun 16, 2022
actually anthro dragons do have nipples in a novel apparently the genitals only appear with a dragon is aroused and the females breasts are alway usually g to h cups but elders are sometimes j cups also how do I get to argekh and where are all the slave shops?
You have to access Argekh through the arrow up top of the Fellise Outskirts map. Once you land on the arrow, you either have the option for Argekh Town or Argekh plains. You click on Argeth Town to take you straight to the settlement.

The slave shops are both within Ardass and Argekh Town. The Argekh slave shop is located at the top of the map screen with a yellow collar icon, which is accessed by going either far right or far left of the map and heading straight up until you hit the corner. The slave shop with be sticking out to the top of the map screen. The slave shop within Ardass is across from the alchemy shop (Fey Strand) owned by Eldrin. As soon as you enter Ardass, there will be a yellow collar icon across from the potion icon, which is the slave shop (Chained Ether) within Ardass.

Jun 16, 2022
Also, I would like to report a couple of bugs. The first being that once you look at the slave information within the shops, about half of the text is running off the screen. The second being that Priscilla character tab in the Codex will display incorrect information of her not being romantically interested in your MC because you failed an important mission, despite you actually being successful on defeating Agatha. However, I can still interact with Priscilla romantically.

Reactions: Airell

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021

nope you get me wrong we don't need work system but slaves need some what work that mention in their dialog because right now they just stay in their room or MC room , they also said they don't want to be just MC cxxx sleeve but in fact they didn't do anything else and funny fact is you can buy male slave. (for what ?)

all I suggest was slaves need to add some dialog to help player understand they been work around castle but asking them one by one or add dialog for each of them would be troublesome so easiest way is adding someone like head maid and MC can ask everything from head maid.

example

MC - how are my slaves ?
head maid - please do not worry my lord I have them work around and make sure they are ready whenever you need them.

this will help player understand their 20 slaves will be 2 of them warm MC bed and 18 of them will work around castle not just stay in their room and wait for MC visit.

I'm not trying to order dev to make what I want but I just give dev some idea. instead of adding dialog for slaves it's much easier to add certain NPC / character who will be in charge of them.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It is possible. I got mixed requests between an anthro dragon with mailos, and without breasts, reptoid style. It's still open to decide their lore...

preg more :p
It will come...

Also, I would like to report a couple of bugs. The first being that once you look at the slave information within the shops, about half of the text is running off the screen. The second being that Priscilla character tab in the Codex will display incorrect information of her not being romantically interested in your MC because you failed an important mission, despite you actually being successful on defeating Agatha. However, I can still interact with Priscilla romantically.
These bugs are fixed in version 0.3.2 I presume. But thanks for point it for me, man.

nope you get me wrong we don't need work system but slaves need some what work that mention in their dialog because right now they just stay in their room or MC room , they also said they don't want to be just MC cxxx sleeve but in fact they didn't do anything else and funny fact is you can buy male slave. (for what ?)

all I suggest was slaves need to add some dialog to help player understand they been work around castle but asking them one by one or add dialog for each of them would be troublesome so easiest way is adding someone like head maid and MC can ask everything from head maid.

example

MC - how are my slaves ?
head maid - please do not worry my lord I have them work around and make sure they are ready whenever you need them.

this will help player understand their 20 slaves will be 2 of them warm MC bed and 18 of them will work around castle not just stay in their room and wait for MC visit.

I'm not trying to order dev to make what I want but I just give dev some idea. instead of adding dialog for slaves it's much easier to add certain NPC / character who will be in charge of them.
What I plan to do in the next versions...

1. Add slaves to the bath chambers, and interact with them there.
2. More interactions around the castle. Like... Seeing them doing something, hanging out, having fun or working on something, and even interacting with girls.

We just added the list of traits for them, so feel free to suggest anything, man. Community suggestions are valuable, and give me a lot of interesting ideas.

Lactation :love:, thx
Of course... You know me. :sneaky::coffee:

And the wiki is updated, guys. In case anyone needs info...

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Lisbeth disappeared... I did all her quests until she moved into the castle and I never found her in any room.
I don't know if it's relevant, but I hadn't built the rooms yet, and I already had Gwen and Ellaryel occupying (I think) the only 2 rooms available. Could this be the problem?
The only cheats used are money and stats since I've already restarted the game several times.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Lisbeth disappeared... I did all her quests until she moved into the castle and I never found her in any room.
I don't know if it's relevant, but I hadn't built the rooms yet, and I already had Gwen and Ellaryel occupying (I think) the only 2 rooms available. Could this be the problem?
The only cheats used are money and stats since I've already restarted the game several times.
Fixed. Sorry, I don't know what causes this bug, and I can't reproduce it. xP

Reactions: Ilaem
Jun 16, 2022
how do I get the slave pass
You must speak to Kayn (the Cyaris male) at City Hall, after you have visited the slave market per Violith's request, and received an invitation to go to City Hall to acquire said slave certification. Kayn will offer you the slave pass for 500 gold or to sell Kayn a long sword (You can get one from the shop in Ingmery for 250 gold) with an infusion of fire element onto said blade, and enchanted the fire element to level 10.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
possible bug: after i open the codex and look at rasha's entry while in her house, the game stops responding to my keyboard inputs. i haven't tested extensively so i don't know if it happens if you look at any other entry. keyboard inputs work again after closing and relaunching the game

also not sure if it's a bug or if i did something wrong but, i tried taking a slave to the bedroom and she just vanished

favori

Jul 11, 2022
And the wiki is updated, guys. In case anyone needs info...
Good job! (y)

And, I have a few questions.

Do you plan to introduce reactions and consequences from Kristan's "girlfriends" when he interacts (have sex) with different girls?

Slaves have negative values of obedience and love by default, and sex is not available. In future updates, will be possible to rape slaves, with these negative values?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Good job! (y)

And, I have a few questions.

Do you plan to introduce reactions and consequences from Kristan's "girlfriends" when he interacts (have sex) with different girls?

Slaves have negative values of obedience and love by default, and sex is not available. In future updates, will be possible to rape slaves, with these negative values?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By default, Lords can have their circle of girls, and it's not really a secret. I might add some events on that eventually. But it would be something more related to jealousy and coexistence between the girls. When you have two or three girlfriends, even if they are okay with each other, they will end up vying for attention and jealousy.

About the rape... Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to add this to the OP.

1685507852513.png

Jun 16, 2022
Not sure if my vote falls under pregnancy lines, but what I have come to like the most about this game are the family interactions/characterizations. As a person with a pregnancy, if not family fetish, having pregnancies in game are cool, but I never liked the idea of my children just becoming a bunch of no-name individuals that I build no bonds with or experience any consequences/decisions leading up to their mothers' pregnancy stage to their teenage years or something. This is one aspect of Love and Corruption that I feel is superior to a game like Corruption of Champions II.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uldork57 and Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if my vote falls under pregnancy lines, but what I have come to like the most about this game are the family interactions/characterizations. As a person with a pregnancy, if not family fetish, having pregnancies in game are cool, but I never liked the idea of my children just becoming a bunch of no-name individuals that I build no bonds with or experience any consequences/decisions leading up to their mothers' pregnancy stage to their teenage years or something. This is one aspect of Love and Corruption that I feel is superior to a game like Corruption of Champions II.
That's because L&C wasn't designed to be a commercial project... My game contains everything I love. Family interactions, seeing your kids grow and become something more is something I wouldn't miss out on. Everything you see in the game is the result of pure passion and dedication.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes