Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Nice men ! i have one question - are you interested to add x-ray in sex scenes ? while i enjoy game i must say i love the creampie part of any sex games so i really think it could be good for this game but i know it need some additional work to do.
I thought about that, but my artist vehemently rejects that idea... So I guess we're going to get no x-ray stuff, sorry pal. xP

What does bonus scenes add? artwork or just more encounters
Full scenes, events and yes, artwork.

Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
Hi fellas
I'm stuck with quest " Helping Fellise/ Step 4 "
blablabla... you should prepare and meet Evelyn and her group at the city gate - so what did I and nothing more happened..
Walking through this ancient forest, really I don't understand what to do next
Maybe I miss smth?

Thx in advance
1692896208951.png

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Hey! Just started the game up, was a bit confused in the beginning as i think there was a typo.
"Katelyn touches her father's face, and he gives her a calm smile." Didn't know if Katelyn was my sister or mother here. It got cleared up fast though. :)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, a few words... I always make my plans very clear, especially on our Discord server. But since this is the weekly devlog, here goes... The focus of v0.3.7 will be Ghorza's pregnancy storyline!

Our servant has been waiting for some time, and it's time for a new preggo storyline, as I really enjoy creating these! (And my players are asking a lot for this... xP) Ohh, and of course, I need to add a new rank to the Ardass guild, and 3 new quests. A special request from a high Patron... And it was a good call, because I need to pay attention to the guild.

You guys want preggo, so I'll give it to you... With a short list of what's coming to our lovely Ghorza in v0.3.7.

Ghorza preggo story roadmap
  • Preggo desire scene
  • Preggo intros
  • New doggystyle scene
  • Preggo. Cowgirl
  • Preggo. Missionary
  • Preggo. Doggystyle
  • Taste the cherry
  • Preggo. Boobjob
  • Preggo sweet cowgirl
  • Spending time with Ghorza at library (Preggo variations)
  • Read at the stars (Preggo variations)
  • Dialogues and stuff... (Preggo variations at most)
  • Preggo dating at Inn (Preggo variations)
  • Bath Breast massage (TBA)
  • Bath doggy (TBA too...)
  • Wet sixtynine (Yeah, TBA too...)
  • Wetty footjob (TBA too...)
  • Preggo wetty footjob (And... Yeah, TBA too... xP)
That's half of it... I still need to add content for the birthing events, and most lovely of all, our firstborn and our kids! The most lovely part of the pregnancy content... Seeing your children grow, and interacting with them.

1693175584841.png

Also, I had a sudden idea in the last two days and I decided to implement it... A little record of sex activity for our girls. Already implemented throughout the game...

1693175697377.png

Basically, that's it. I have something like a third of the content complete already, but I need to go ahead and complete the rest... No release dates given, guys. This will be released when this is ready to be released.

Last edited:

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hi fellas
I'm stuck with quest " Helping Fellise/ Step 4 "
blablabla... you should prepare and meet Evelyn and her group at the city gate - so what did I and nothing more happened..
Walking through this ancient forest, really I don't understand what to do next
Maybe I miss smth?

Thx in advance
View attachment 2875878

Hey! Just started the game up, was a bit confused in the beginning as i think there was a typo.
"Katelyn touches her father's face, and he gives her a calm smile." Didn't know if Katelyn was my sister or mother here. It got cleared up fast though. :)
Fixed, thanks for point it out...

Reactions: Dbss

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Also, I had a sudden idea in the last two days and I decided to implement it... A little record of sex activity for our girls. Already implemented throughout the game...
Will these traits play a role when the protagonist has sex with NPC? For instance, if it's difficult to penetrate a woman due to her being tight, the text will reflect that. Similarly, if there's a bucket between her legs, the text will also differ.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Will these traits play a role when the protagonist has sex with NPC? For instance, if it's difficult to penetrate a woman due to her being tight, the text will reflect that. Similarly, if there's a bucket between her legs, the text will also differ.
Technically, I already describe it as the relationship between the MC and the girls matures... So this shouldn't be an issue.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Good night, guys. Just a small weekly post... We're close to the update, I would say. Ghorza's pregnancy content is completed, and now I just need to add 3 new guild quests, and the rank up event. The first rank should be the simplest, but from the next it requires special missions...

Basically, we have all of Ghorza's preggo content ready. Kids, our firstborn, all there. The sweetest events imaginable... Stuff I love to write about.

Maybe I'll add an extra event for Dillen... We still have time. That's just 16 days since the last update was made. I think our rhythm is very adequate. (Although I've been trying to do updates in less than 20 days... But since I'm a solo dev, it's too hard)

Anyway! Basically, the content for Ghorza coming...
  • Sweet wine & preggo cowgirl (Special...)
  • Preggo. Cowgirl
  • Preggo. Lotus
  • Preggo. Missionary
  • Preggo. Doggystyle
  • Taste the cherry
  • Preggo. Boobjob
  • Preggo morn. cowgirl
  • Bathing stuff
  • Preggo. boob massage
  • Preggo. doggy bath
  • Wet Footjob (Naturally... Just waiting for a artwork... xD)
  • Lactation event... (So sweet...)
  • Kids stuff!
  • Dillen events (Firstborn... Cute!)
  • Secondary kids events (As usual, everyone has unique events...)
  • New stuff for sex history (Because it was needed... And it's pretty...)
I can't promise release dates, but I know the next post will be the release... The last phase is testing, polishing and some new minor features (in case the community asks for it), so a week there...

And as a small flavor of art, we have our princess... Thalia... <3
1693813400674.png
Maybe she'll even have a storyline all to herself... I don't know yet. But a romance with a tough warrior princess is a fascinating thing...

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How are the skill damages calculated? For some reason my Weakening deals less than my regular attacks [Eg. 17-ish vs 24-ish]. And Precision Cut is not much better [26-ish vs 24ish], even though the skill descript says it's a bonus of 150~175% [should that mean 3#?]

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
How is the pregnancy and romance content in this game?
I missed your question, sorry... My week was quite full. xP
Romance, character development, focus on lots of loving intimacy, and when you have a strong enough love with the girls, they will propose something special...
And after pregnancy, you can interact with your kids without any problems and see much more loving content.

How are the skill damages calculated? For some reason my Weakening deals less than my regular attacks [Eg. 17-ish vs 24-ish]. And Precision Cut is not much better [26-ish vs 24ish], even though the skill descript says it's a bonus of 150~175% [should that mean 3#?]
It was a bug, this is fixed now, thanks man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.6 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.7 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Reactions: Balmung85

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
It was a bug, this is fixed now, thanks man.
I did ask this a while back, at least that's fixed now. Hopefully you'll look into the spells at some point as well.

Also, I seem to be unable to encounter anything after loading up the old save. In fact, I noticed that even in the old versions, loading a save would drop the encounter rate significantly for some time, but now I can't encounter any enemies even after walking around hostile areas for in-game days.

And one more thing, the inn gave me 128159 coins upon purchasing it and entering Skystone, which also doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes