Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
Capture.PNG
So when will we have love interact with this hot ass fucking horny warg :?
Dont you see he is soo horny, when we encounter him he just want to go Fucking bite us to die, isn't it soo hot!!!!

Phatdat06vn

May 22, 2024
a lot people complain here?? well dont they know that the fucking code is super chunky and can get into spaghetti any time, if you try to rewrite the codes in the past by somehow it can trigger other bugs instead of fixing bugs and give you bunch of errors, an example is "league of legend" their code is a super huge dish spaghetti, if they tried to fix a bugs it will only to begin a new bugs and even more problem than old bugs, when they tried to rework the old champion instead of rewrite the code of that champion they will turn off the option to choose that champion and write a new fresh code to rework the champion beacause those spaghetti code. Even a huge company like Riot cant fix all of their problems and make every one happy to play their games, how can this guy a solo dev can do all the things you guy want and dont make any thing wrong and he have his life in reality dude, reality is strunggle, you cant make everything will go to the way you want, but you can make this game better by giving a clearly detail suggestion or just give him a bunch of money like 5.000 dollar per month to hire coder, artist, writer,... or you can just go to the checking the code of the game and talking with him your think and your idea how to improve the code, how to fix something,... be a artist and give him free art for the game, be a writer to write the story again help him,... :/ if you cant dont anything in this, well please fucking waiting for the game complete

• Haha
Reactions: SaintYeezy

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
My eyes glazed over reading this so I got ChatGPT to read it for me.
The post urges patience or help with the buggy game.
Additionally:
Here are some constructive suggestions for the person who wrote the forum post:
  1. Improve Writing Clarity:
    • Use proper grammar and punctuation.
    • Break down long sentences into shorter, more digestible ones.
    • Organize thoughts in a clear, logical manner.
  2. Stay Positive and Respectful:
    • Avoid using profanity and aggressive language.
    • Approach the discussion with a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
  3. Provide Constructive Feedback:
    • Instead of just highlighting problems, offer constructive suggestions.
    • Be specific about what can be improved and how.
  4. Acknowledge Efforts:
    • Recognize the hard work and challenges faced by the developers.
    • Show appreciation for their efforts and improvements made so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DietrichGRU

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Dead end with no back button when asking about Naomi's parents

Error: cannot execute macro <<dialogue>>: unable to parse macro argument "setup.mapButton("Next",": Unexpected end of input

Dead end with no back button when asking Liana about nursery

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
a lot people complain here?? well dont they know that the fucking code is super chunky and can get into spaghetti any time, if you try to rewrite the codes in the past by somehow it can trigger other bugs instead of fixing bugs and give you bunch of errors, an example is "league of legend" their code is a super huge dish spaghetti, if they tried to fix a bugs it will only to begin a new bugs and even more problem than old bugs, when they tried to rework the old champion instead of rewrite the code of that champion they will turn off the option to choose that champion and write a new fresh code to rework the champion beacause those spaghetti code. Even a huge company like Riot cant fix all of their problems and make every one happy to play their games, how can this guy a solo dev can do all the things you guy want and dont make any thing wrong and he have his life in reality dude, reality is strunggle, you cant make everything will go to the way you want, but you can make this game better by giving a clearly detail suggestion or just give him a bunch of money like 5.000 dollar per month to hire coder, artist, writer,... or you can just go to the checking the code of the game and talking with him your think and your idea how to improve the code, how to fix something,... be a artist and give him free art for the game, be a writer to write the story again help him,... :/ if you cant dont anything in this, well please fucking waiting for the game complete
TL;DR: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, along with them being allowed to complain or review anything however they see fit, below is my full autismpost on it

Gonna respond to this despite the fact, that your messages above, coupled with this one, kinda show that you're trolling, quite badly in-fact, but I still wanted to make an autismpost response of mine.
People have the right to complain, especially when updates go untested. Code tends to show errors even while being written.
And when it comes to Twine, the coding is quite literally the easiest it could be.

Not even gonna entertain your League of Legends comparison.

When it comes to the money this guy is getting... Really? Do you seriously want people to go out of their way to fix the game's issues for themselves, or even give the dev "5000 dollars"? "Be a coder and fix his code, be a writer and write his story, be an artist and give him art for free" :FacePalm:
Oh god... you really don't know how game developing works. - For a small project like this, each patreon member is like an investor, and by giving money to the dev they can rightfully expect and demand a return on the investment. When it comes to companies (like Riot which you've mentioned), investors outright demand either a cut of the profits or certain changes to the content.
Dude already gets, at minimum, 1131 dollars give or take (377 members atm, minimum membership being 3$/month) - Which is already above a minimum monthly wage in most places.

The dev has started up a game, and when it comes to the finances and effort, it's up to them to allocate them however they see fit with each update.
They can go out of their way to completely ignore writing in one update and solely focus on the art or code, or to do the opposite, or to spread it across, or to even go out of their way and only use the finances and effort on themselves instead of the game, however, people are always allowed to complain.
And on here, most posts/comments are listing issues and where/how they are encountered.
When it comes to reviews, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so you can quite literally have: "5/5 gud gaem", "0/5 it bad", "5/5 This marvelous piece of writing has..." (and then it proceeds to list everything good about the game), "0/5 Oh how I've been tortured by this awful..." (and then it proceeds to list every single issue about the game), as your reviews, and they'll all be valid - they are reviews after all.

If you open up a project to the public, and expect people to pay for it, don't be surprised that people will be impatient when the thing they are paying for is being delayed/not worked on or published.

Reactions: DietrichGRU

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This game is proprietary.
In the very very few rare open source games around here you do have people stepping up and fixing it themselves.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, guys, news time... Basically, I think most of the content is done, with the exception of the new NPC, the side quest and the content of our kiddos, Erick and Jasmyn. Today, I don't have much to say, other than that this week I want to complete the remaining content, and next week we will have our polishing and testing timing.

But again, without wanting to promise deadlines... The pregnancy storylines are massive, given the enormous amount of content I put into it. It's the only worthy way to create pregnancy content, I would say. To date, I've played very few games that do this properly, and this was one of the great inspirations that inspired me to start L&C.

Hah, sorry, I'm a little distracted thinking about what Astana and Agatha's threesone line will be like... I want to do it ASAP... It's very beautiful and sweet to think about having two Gnoll goddesses, lots of claws and scratches. xD

Ver 0.3.17 Roadmap
  • Agatha Pregnancy Intro Events/Dialogues (Done)
  • Dates Variants For Preggo (Done)
  • Birth Events/Motherly Events (Done)
  • Our Kiddos Events/Wholesome Spendtime (Ongoing)
  • Sexy Events At Bed (All done!)
  • -Cowgirl
  • -Missionary
  • -Sex system (Some lact/preggo flavor)
  • -Foot Massage
  • -Blowjob
  • -Face-Sitting
  • -Morning Warm Cowgirl
  • Bathing Events (All done!)
  • -Special Preggo Spendtime
  • -Taste the Cherry
  • -DoggyBath
  • -Bath Boobjob
  • Lisbeth Thighjob (Preggo and non-preggo) (Done)
  • New trader character for Garakh, new side quest, investments, and several new items (Ongoing)
  • Plus 8 new items to complement the game (Ongoing... That's up to Anshiin...)
Hehe, here are some peeks for you... Our sweet Lisbeth in a special and mysterious massage. Keep your thoughts for now... And our new family. Agatha and her kiddos, Erick and Jasmyn.

1721268701388.png
1721268706989.png

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
I'll jump in on this and have a hard agree on the writing being wonky.

Your game is good. Polish your systems and make the code more adaptable and dependable.
The only thing I fear is your current voting system, which may lead to problems in regards to the systems you build, especially since you don't have a clear beginning and end point build yet. As such you need to be incredibly ahead of the possibilities here, lest the branches break the trunk that is your game.

Also consequences. Don't be afraid to build mutually exclusive decisions.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Anniversary release, guys! L&C is now 3 years old! :D

With 0.3.17 being released to patrons, 0.3.16b goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.16b is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.17 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

1722813740509.png

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Guys, is it gonna be problematic if I picked the "Breeder" background at the beginning? I mean, not being able to cum outside seems like it could become an issue if the woman demands that I cum outside but I can't which in turn makes her mad and ruins my relationship with her... Can something like that happen? The description of that background also makes it seem like the MC won't fuck for fun and is only interested when it's for impregnating someone. I've basically just started so I could still begin again and pick something else.

EDIT: Also, is it normal that I can't fuck the orc girls after defeating them in the woods north of the starting city? They want it but you only have the "end battle" option.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes