Mod Ren'Py Love and Submission - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker & Improvement Mod [0.08] [veqvil]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
42636_promo_9.jpg

Updated: 2020/08/22
Game/Creator: Love and Submission /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.08
Game Version: 0.08
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Love and Submission!
  • I've added a gallery unlocker to the replay gallery making all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Android:
Thanks Wills747 for the Android Port

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
does anyone have a save file for the carol path? I'm stuck on the first day because my laptop is updating....
Might be better to ask this over in the game thread rather than a mod thread. Though you may not get many replies given that the game itself was Abandoned back in March 2020, so around 16 months ago! Many who played the game back then have probably just deleted the game and saves etc followed by moving on to other games that are actually being worked on.

Reactions: RolandG.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I have to ask. What's with the tag team path??
I'm glad there's no ntr, but kinda sounds like it would involve others. Is tag team for harem with an emphasis on the girls being bi?