enkidu111

Feb 3, 2018
tree kind of game .. first is not even a game it is a story you can finish it by press "Ctrl"
the second it's like "Mission: Impossible" - like this game - so hard and you forget about joy ; fun ; sex ... 433 pages you can count how many ppls ask about "Switch" .. !
the third kind .. normal games .. funny .. delightful .. not that easy and not that hard .. it is a "Game" .. that kind what i'd like to play :)

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Quick question:
I just managed to hack the fathers laptop, the mom and sister are in the hospital and the only quest that is not "work in progress" is to find the hat and i am totally stuck. Is that as far as i can go or i have to start over to take another path?

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Quick question:
I just managed to hack the fathers laptop, the mom and sister are in the hospital and the only quest that is not "work in progress" is to find the hat and i am totally stuck. Is that as far as i can go or i have to start over to take another path?
No, there is more to do

Cloudestiny

Jul 11, 2018
Quick question:
You need to find the hat in the hospital

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I got visit from Eric and he ran away and Mira found me and i got returned to the main menu. Is that where it all ends on this version of the game or am i missing a new update or something?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes