Mod HTML Onhold Love and Vice - Custom VIP Character Mod[0.9][ Release 12 ]

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
The website has been updated to be able to choose the albums of the model you want to create character file and the albums information have been updated to include more scenes.

The website is hosted on free service and if usage increases a lot, more limiters might be placed to keep it manageable.

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
There has been some updates made to the website with option to pick the albums you want to download and UI touch up.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I have created a character creator tool which compiles images for blackjack events. You can access the website below and try it out.
I'll be honest with you maybe I'm stupid but I don't get how it works.
Like I search for "Kendra Sunderland", first album seems the right one and inside it there are those "folder" (?) I could choose to donwload... so do I need to download everything or not? What's the difference? How do I know what is the best one? If I download all of them I can use them at the same time?

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Like I search for "Kendra Sunderland", first album seems the right one and inside it there are those "folder" (?) I could choose to donwload... so do I need to download everything or not? What's the difference? How do I know what is the best one? If I download all of them I can use them at the same time?
Ok just find out I can click on URL to see what's inside.

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
I haven't created good documentation for this, I might create a tutorial video to show its utilization.
You can download any and all albums if you want to. I haven't tested for more than 10, but you can give it a shot. The website downloads random images and aspect ratios can be different for different images, so there is a chance it might not look good because of different sizes.

If you have any problems with the website or the mod, do inform so I can check it out. The website is hosted on a free service so the website can be slow to start up initially.

The download button in the search page is if you want to download random albums for the searched model. But if you wan to select the albums you want to download the "Album" button can be used to download the ones you want to choose.

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
The mod has been updated with some bug fixes and I have added a video link on how to use the website to download and load characters into the game.

Last edited:

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
You can merge the characters you make by using the Mod Editor. I have linked a tutorial linked below

Last edited:

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
Website Change-log:

Added as a source to download characters.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
hello, im new to this stuff, but how does blackjack character creator website work with the game? Do i have to download the albums of specific girls and create a img pack out of the pics in the album and load it into the game?

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
hello, im new to this stuff, but how does blackjack character creator website work with the game? Do i have to download the albums of specific girls and create a img pack out of the pics in the album and load it into the game?
Yeah you can download using the website and load the characters into game. A tutorial video is available in the MEGA on how to use it.

Last edited:

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah you can download using the website and load the characters into game. A tutorial video is available in the MEGA on how to use it.
ya, there's a text document on how to do it, but the videos are showing as not available on dailymotion