VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Love at First Sight [Final] [Creepy Cute]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Soooo damn cute....!

It's a riveting romantic tale surrounded around the budding relationship of a battered teen with a genetic anomaly and a guy who brings hope into her miserable life......

There's so many heartfelt sad and happy moments like "I can't let my misfortunes hurt him....." etc. to show how much these guys care for each other.

If you don't care for sex and are looking to melt your heart....look no further. :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LS47

Short but really sweet. The story ends a bit too abruptly for my taste, but it's nice to see the author didn't drag it out with unecessary filler. It's straight to the point, it knows what message it conveys and doesn't try to be too ambitious at the risk of muddying out its strength with plot holes, which I can only respect.

I don't really have any major complaints about the story or how it progresses; I could point out that the dialogues feel phony and redundant at times, especially during the first 2 chapters, or that the bullying plot point, while thankfully not too dark (I don't think my heart could have taken it), is resolved a bit too easily in my opinion. Although, it's nice to see the main girl standing up for herself after all she's been through. I was pleasantly surprised to see this is a story that ends well, considering the topic it deals with, but it felt very satisfying to read and not too in-your-face. I really enjoyed it and I recommend it for those looking for a short experience with more mature themes, but ends well all around.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5579550

I readead this visual novel a couple months ago and I absolutely loved it. This story is extremely wholesome. If you like his other Games and VN's then you will definitely like this one as well.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hitman98

Short and sweet like the two others offering by this developer, the girl is really cute but rather cliche, same with the story, nothing new but well executed.

Would recommend to anyone into sweet vanilla !
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Drunk on life

Short, and without Sexual content, BUT!
    An extremely wholesome and cute story, the creator proved their salt after Headpat Simulator, yet, managed to do an amazingly sweet thing yet again.

Sachi is one of the cutest girls i've ever seen in a romance VN.

10/10

It doesn't need sex to be amazing.

Also, scar fetish ftw :love:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lagartha

Ok, there's no sex, the ability to do anything at all other than read along is non-existent but the story and the art and the charming way that you want to jump into the story and wreak vengeance on that bitch who is harassing the cyclops girl; well that's just damn good story telling...

I always quite enjoyed the head patting game, because in so many ways it is a tamagotchi story told so well that I always wanted to have the story expanded beyond the obvious sexual aspects to be more encompassing.

This story needs a little more to it but if you like the stories where you become secret friends with fictional characters then this is brilliant. Gonna have to go hunt down this persons other works...