• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Love at First Tail [v0.4.5] [MrDracosaurus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Killerco1

Very excited to see what comes next, It's honestly a great straight furry game, Characters are interesting and I can't wait to find out about their pasts and see what else there is to come in the coming updates
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zzzyx123

Probably the game with the most bright future I have played in a while. Got very distinctive and alive characters so far, and very interesting story. Hope the author can add feet related stuff in the future updates( Especially for the bunny girl Lily)!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ControversialBuffalo

This game looks promising

I very much like the base premise of the story, it's a bit cliché but has lots of potential

At first, I wasn't sure how 3D furry models made in Koikatsu would look, but it actually works out pretty well. The renders are good and the animations are very nice (there's 2 of them right now, but that is to be expected from the initial release).

I shall be waiting for updates with bated breath!