VN - Others - Completed - Love Death 3 ~Realtime Lovers~ [v1.03] [Teatime]

1. 3.00 star(s)

maankamara

Alright, I admit, I skipped 99% of the story (which was an interesting experience; First some syrupy school romance - then suddenly DEMONs! But I guess that's Japan for you.). Anyway, it all works, mostly.

Some bugs here and there, I managed to despawn few of the girls that resulted in cut-scenes playing without them. Even saw a sex-scene of me waving my dick in the air because the partner wasn't in the game world anymore. I did also have a few crashes, so I recommend you to save often.

There are plenty of items, but they were pretty disappointing compared to the later games in the series. Also only like 3 of the girls support most items, the side characters are less customizable.

The food system is just stupid and pointless, it even halts story progression if neglected. Just terrible game design.

One good thing I noticed is that the girls can take charge during sex, which I've always loved. Sadly this feature seems to be pretty exclusive to old games. It's such a simple thing, yet it makes it feel so much more alive.

Final note: the preview pictures show bulging bellies, but I failed to find any pregnancy content in my run.

Conclusion: It's an ok game, time has not been very kind to it. Controls are as awkward as the mechanics but it's possible to enjoy it at least for a while.