• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Love in Hyrule [v0.12] [Dannie]

1. 2.00 star(s)

niemandasked

Not fapable.

Very rough version of what it aspires to be.

There are some interesting features, but they are "not yet implemented". Then why bother putting them there?

The writing isn't good. The dialogs are short and awkward. English needs improvement.

The scenes are static, short, anticlimactic and copied-pasted.

It could be a fun game if its various issues were fixed. But as it stands, don't bother.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MoonRaven

Got some nice stuff, but the content is pretty sparse at the moment. Also the girl body models are basically copy and paste jobs. Luckily you can skip the grind with some cheats. Could be nice after more development.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are not so bad
    story is not bad
    there are cheats to skip grind
    And that where the only good things sadley
    Theres to much stuff not added yet
    Every girl have to same body type
    Not much to do you can see them naked but that's all
    Renaming them i got a bug that they get called there orginal name
    Could be a good game but for now not recommend
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kiyyou

the ia art is not good, and doesn't look like the characters at all.
    The writing is not that bad and could be good with a little more work with the characterisation of the girls.

All and all, the game is mid but the "art" is dragging it down for me.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

[Made as of v0.1]
    So far what's here, obviously, is not a lot. You are able to interact with the 4 main romancable characters, though that's fairly limited right now. As is almost a given at this point, there is also plenty of things to grind such as your general stats and rupees to bug gifts. There are some options that do not work as of right now that will no doubt become features in later versions. What's drawn me, and I think a lot of others, to this project as of right now is the art which is very well done. Whether it's done by AI or not isn't something I'm going to worry about too much unless it's discovered that there's some stolen work, but assuming that it's all done by the artist themself, then I see no issue with it.

Current Score: 7/10 - While there isn't much content here right now, what is here is a fairly promising start and will hopefully be a great project moving forward! Best of luck to the dev!

AlsoAdultMidnawhen?
  6. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 0.1

This is the initial release, so i don't wanna be too harsh. That said, it needs some work for now.

The good:
    + The art is solid and consistent so far
    + The controls and ui work well

The bad:
    - There is basically no content, you can walk in on the girls in the bathroom and you can ask them to stick their tongue out.
    - The way you flirt with the girls is the exact same for all of them, their personality doesn't shine through at all.
    - The first quest includes training your stamina, there is no option to train your stamina.
    - After every time you do something you teleport back to your room. Can't just train 3 times in a row.
    - Even mentioning anything sexy gets the girls mad so far.

The game has potential, most of the things that are lacking right now are just because it's the first version. But it does already have some actual problems which doesn't bode well.