RPGM - Love Is NTR [v0.03] [Kaguya-sama: Love Is NTR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

clauzmac7

For version 0.02

I know it's the beginning however, releasing the game when it's only just started is a bit bad, luckily the game is free until then.

We can clearly see that the person is starting with RPG Maker, we can move around on libraries and the settings/environments are quite poor. Likewise, the sprites don't look like the characters at all (or quickly)
    Especially since it's Koikatsu behind and the scenes are also not great (and the cards used too)

What bothers me in this game and that won't change even if the dev did around twenty updates is the scenario that's not great or even downright bad.
    You know that (for those who haven't read the manga, don't continue reading) in Kaguya-sama's story a door is open to an NTR story? An NTR story that is 100x more plausible and constructed than Ishigami x Kaguya.

As a reminder, Kaguya's big brother wants to marry her by force to Mikado Shijo, Miyuki manages to save her however the NTR door opens when the big brother says "if Miyuki fails I will marry you by force" and Kaguya who replies “I accept”. Likewise, Kaguya had already accepted the marriage until her rescue by Miyuki.

A good NTR route is Kaguya x Mikado or another marriage after this timeline. Ishigami is a bad choice for an NTR route, limit he could have NTR vents with Iino or Tsubame we imagine the character of Ishigami too much and it really doesn't fit with an NTR character

So for the moment the game is bad and not at all finished. I will update if the game changes in the future.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

legojoe1

As of version 0.03

I'm confused. What did this update do? I went into the game and checked around and I'm stopped at the exact same point as last patch. Granted it was a +0.01 patch so it should be tiny but the changelog stated added 2 events into the gallery and Hayasaka library event. However, my brain vaguely remembers that those two points were already in the game in the previous version.

The only thing that seemed to have updated is that the characters are no longer naked in the overworld... Maybe this is the dev's first time making something so that's why it's lackluster? A whole month just to update the sprites? Does it take that long? Nothing is new in this patch.

As of version 0.02

I know this is just a demo, just a taste of what we can expect but come on. This is just a tentative review and is subjected to change, hopefully for the better.

There are only handjob scenes as of this demo which sucks as a H-game demo. Maybe this is just me whining but this demo has nothing going for it. The preview pictures on the page is what you get at the moment which isn't much.

The gallery is buggy and bugged. I can't exit a scene and some of the options in the gallery either doesn't work or puts you in a state that you have to force restart the game. Actually, because you can't exit the scenes that you can actually view, you have to restart the game regardless.

For some reason the characters in-game seems to all be naked and only in their underwear. Again I understand this is still a demo but seriously?

The writing is up in the air but some parts of Miyuki's dialogue doesn't seem to be on-character but shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, we want NTR so Miyuki can be a 1-brain cell character for all we care.

I hope the developer can put a bit more time into the animations or even still images. Chika's hands are clipping through her boobs, it's literally inside the boobs... either resize the boobs or change her pose.