VN Ren'Py Love Island [v0.2.5] [AfroM]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
You're a young MC specialized in chemistry and genetics, you managed to get a position at one of the biggest enhanced chemical companies in the planet.
Recently, you made some discoveries that changed the lives of you and your family forever
forcing you to move away and scape the big corporations to a remote island alongside your family,
Yet when on the island things starts to slowly change, something inside you makes you see things differently you are a scientist after all and the entire island is your playground for your deepest lustful desires (still working on a proper game introduction)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: AfroM - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

"Thank you, ArcGames, for your help with the codding advices "

fmc1.png labannoyed.png sister_listening.png nyx_worried.png lilith_arrives.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
AfroM Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
Reactions: AfroM

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
View attachment 3559656
THX for the share...

...gonna snap that choker, as well. :giggle:

View attachment 3559662
yeah x) i mean, i use AI shoujio to create the models, and use the height bar, so technically MC and twin sister are around 195-200cm so they are tall, besides its kind of the future, they pump body boosting chemicals in food and water x)

as for the choker snapping, might be a bit hard to edit in animation so might make it more like scene transition x)

Reactions: Z_man

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Love all the planned tags, except sandbox. Sandbox games come in exactly 2 flavors: “grindy nightmare”, and “should have been VN”. Either it’s so non-linear that it’s just a miserable grind full of continuity errors, or it’s so linear that the sandbox just feels like an unnecessary chore. Sandbox also adds a fuck-ton of extra coding, adding a ton of time to development, with no upside at all.

Regardless of how good a game looks, many of us will pass on it just because it has the sandbox tag. Please do yourself, and all your players, a favor and don’t make the game a sandbox.

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
Love all the planned tags, except sandbox. Sandbox games come in exactly 2 flavors: “grindy nightmare”, and “should have been VN”. Either it’s so non-linear that it’s just a miserable grind full of continuity errors, or it’s so linear that the sandbox just feels like an unnecessary chore. Sandbox also adds a fuck-ton of extra coding, adding a ton of time to development, with no upside at all.

Regardless of how good a game looks, many of us will pass on it just because it has the sandbox tag. Please do yourself, and all your players, a favor and don’t make the game a sandbox.
I see.. well i mean, if you have played the game corruption or my new neighbours, its mostly just a map of places where you can go, and in each locations there will be an option to advance in the corruption whit different levels, so the sandbox would be mostly like the option to chose where you can go? at first there will only be the school and later i will add new locations, the grind i dont think there will be any since i know the pain of it, maybe to get some easy money to buy materials to make the potions but nothing more

but your right, i still think i might need to exactly know what sandbox really means x)

Last edited:

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
Side note will we get maybe a character that grows to extreme sizes for breast expansion?
extreme sizes? hmm not sure if i get the meaning, if you played my new neighbours you can use a character there as example, but i suppose you would mean massive breast? i mean i might try some but not sure how it would fit, still im open to any ideas and might give it a try while im rendering, if i like how the character looks and such sure!

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I see.. well i mean, if you have played the game corruption or my new neighbours, its mostly just a map of places where you can go, and in each locations there will be an option to advance in the corruption whit different levels, so the sandbox would be mostly like the option to chose where you can go? at first there will only be the school and later i will add new locations, the grind i dont think there will be any since i know the pain of it, maybe to get some easy money to buy materials to make the potions but nothing more

but your right, i still think i might need to exactly know what sandbox really means x)
I haven't played those, unfortunately. I recognize the titles, but as soon as I saw the sandbox tag, I moved on. If the progression of the game is "do this, or do that", best to just make it a choice menu, and skip the sandbox stuff. Most people don't like having to click/tap around a lot, as it pulls the player out of the immersion, and messes with the flow of the story.

Any story you can tell as a sandbox, you can tell easier as a choice-based VN. The biggest problem you're going to run into making your game a sandbox, is the character interactions. Since the theme of the game is body modification, having the option to progress with characters in any order the player wants will require magnitudes more rendering. Example: MC lives with girl A and girl B, and player can choose to modify girl A several times, while also being able to ignore girl B. Scene X begins in MC's living room. Girl A and girl B are sitting on the couch. You have to create renders of each shot in that scene that show every combination of possible modifications on girl A and girl B. That's potentially a MASSIVE amount of renders needed. Not only that, but every scene has to have dozens, or hundreds, of extra lines of code(args/kwargs/etc) to determine which renders to show, based on each girl in the scene's possible modifications.

Basically, if you choose to make it a non-sandbox VN, with a choice-based mostly-linear story, you can easily control the amount of variables, which will cut down on coding, possible continuity errors(huge problem with sandbox), rendering, and overall massively speed up development time. Harem games should always have a lot of interactions between the girls, which is always more difficult with a sandbox game, and especially difficult with body modifications.

AfroM

Formerly 'AfroNutty'
Dec 26, 2017
Example: MC lives with girl A and girl B, and player can choose to modify girl A several times, while also being able to ignore girl B. Scene X begins in MC's living room. Girl A and girl B are sitting on the couch. You have to create renders of each shot in that scene that show every combination of possible modifications on girl A and girl B. That's potentially a MASSIVE amount of renders needed. Not only that, but every scene has to have dozens, or hundreds, of extra lines of code(args/kwargs/etc) to determine which renders to show, based on each girl in the scene's possible modifications.
Well i mean, this is mostly the theme of the game or around it, i don't mind doing the renders for each scene of each modification, as for the codes, i mostly learned to code this prologue in a week, and I'm quite a fast learner once i got the hang of it, i have mostly free time to i have the time to render and code and will do my best to fill up all of the code until i can find a coder later on that might help a bit with it all.

For example at first, only the school will the available, once i finish coding, rendering the school ill jump for example to the police station, and do all the scenes there, then once the game is more advance you can choose where to start the corruption, or at the school or start directly at the police station or other location that will be added as the game advances, so like when the game is fully released you can choose where to start corrupting the people with the end goal being to corrupt the entire island and you taking over.

Reactions: sp1234