• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
BigBoiMarkus
Interesting.
Especially since you claim it has incest, although there is no sex listed. It cannot contain incest without actual sexual content.
So it's not incest for a man to make out with his daughter, mother or sister? A) Incest doesn't start with the act of penetration exclusively, it starts as a seed and grows until it get put in some various hole or other. B) Early or first release of a developing game (one that is clearly still being worked on) often don't start with sexual actions but develop them over time. The fact the developer plans incest and has started romance on an early release doesn't mean incest isn't involved.

Something cute about the art. Better keep it wholesome dev!
Yeah make sure to include lots of wholesome nudity and gratuitous sex between the MC and his love interests or we will totally not play the game because 1 voice rules everyone and it definitely has to be kratoscar2008 who is almost assuredly at least 14 years old and totally belongs posting instructions to a game developer on an adult specific site about keeping games clean so his mother won't be mad when she catches him fapping to an unwholesome game.

Reactions: turkler

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
alright I need to be professional about something here, I need to disclose that I worked on love loss. not in a hugely significant capacity, they just got me to punch up the dialogue for the main character who keeps making inappropriate jokes. and they didn't use all my lines, I think they felt some of my inappropriate jokes weren't appropriate. point is, it was just a bit of punching up and shouldn't preclude me from giving an unbiased review of the game.

as the game stands, it's a pretty promising demo. I love the art style, I know it went through a few phases and this is probably the best iteration of it. I quite like the characters as well, certainly a bit of a step away from the generic incest game as it stands. it's not a very long demo admittedlty but it does get my hopes up for the game's future. the only real complaint I have is that the text background is a bit of an ass and makes things a bit hard to read but other than that I think it's a lovely first release.

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
This is probably the roughest v.01 I have ever played. The art is nice but there's not even a game here, just a buggy mess. I can already see the abandoned tag on this.

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
This is probably the roughest v.01 I have ever played. The art is nice but there's not even a game here, just a buggy mess. I can already see the abandoned tag on this.
Well certainly not with that kind of attitude

1647537878991.jpeg

Dude at least wait for the game to have more than 2 changelog updates XD

Plus keep in mind that it's v.01a (which technically doesn't make it a completed v.01)

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Then you didn't dig deep enough... There is so many cases, like this one with nice art, with a title in two words, that we could call double D.

But seriously it's a prototype, it's nice for the dev to post it, even in early state and so he can have feedback.
Here is mine : dialog boxes need to be more translucent, enable the renpy option maybe (can be later) I hate it when we have original art and not Illusion's games rip-off but it's hidden by the box. Four element trainer resolved this by removing the box after the dialog is seen during scenes.
Don't go the "conquered hearts" route and do you own scripts, try to stay true to the renpy's path : that's way joiplay should be ok and you don't have to bother doing an apk with all the versioning problems if you want our game to be played on handled.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Rosana really takes after her mother huh, they almost look like twins.

Reactions: turkler
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes