Status
Not open for further replies.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
i mean bro somedays i feel like mc donalds and other days i feel like burger king that doesnt mean i like them together i just think he fucks over his fans by doing this nobody asked for ntr pregnancy content and even that probs wont be in the game like our good friend koinzell told me i would just add in a impregnation option for the person you married a impregnation scene with art he already has and then 1 new scene with them pregnant having sex after that give birth and let that baby crawl around the house for the rest of the game thats not a bad idea but is just cost some extra work
Those pregnant pics he drew are just appreciation pieces for his fan on this campaign. It won't be in the game. Yes, fans asked for it, he explained the reason and they're a bit disappointed but understand perfectly. It's a lot of extra work to implement and it's not high in priority right now or else the game might be delayed indefinitely cause they're so many things to do. I'm trying to give you info that I know even though you probably don't care but I'm doing it anyway because Megrim is probably one of the most passionate creator ever to his work and fans and nobody from what I experience in his blog or streaming ever feel like they've been fucked over.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Seriously, we should send a suggestion to to localize this gem(pun intended:LOL:). His style is like very unique and not everyone's cup of tea so I understand if the publisher might have a problem consider it. I didn't like it at first either but now I'm a fan and his game are super fun also. So this is kind of the only best chance we got so it never hurt to try.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
^i remember someone on Kagura discord did recommend this,
i think they rejected it.......one of there staff/mod stated that its not the kink they are aiming for or somewhere along those lines,

at least were getting apostle tho.......

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Seriously, we should send a suggestion to to localize this gem(pun intended:LOL:). His style is like very unique and not everyone's cup of tea so I understand if the publisher might have a problem consider it. I didn't like it at first either but now I'm a fan and his game are super fun also. So this is kind of the only best chance we got so it never hurt to try.
I've talked with the CEO of Kagura in the past about it and he said he's open to the suggestion, probably will never get picked up though..

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Those pregnant pics he drew are just appreciation pieces for his fan on this campaign. It won't be in the game. Yes, fans asked for it, he explained the reason and they're a bit disappointed but understand perfectly. It's a lot of extra work to implement and it's not high in priority right now or else the game might be delayed indefinitely cause they're so many things to do. I'm trying to give you info that I know even though you probably don't care but I'm doing it anyway because Megrim is probably one of the most passionate creator ever to his work and fans and nobody from what I experience in his blog or streaming ever feel like they've been fucked over.
no bro tnx for your anser ! i will accept whatever the dev does maybe im a kid about it and inmature but it just sucks the game does not have the preggo stuff i realy wanted it do be in the game

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
hey guys anyone figured it out how to get the engagement ring for wedding? only thing i know it cost 2k gold and the priest said nothing else where to get it.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
hey guys anyone figured it out how to get the engagement ring for wedding? only thing i know it cost 2k gold and the priest said nothing else where to get it.
there is no engagement ring,

1-buy a house

2-finish the companions/marriage option NPCs quests that they gave you

3-make sure you have more then 2K money or far more[i forgot how much but im always packing.....the money in this game grows on trees :cool:]

A-how to marry a companion=make sure there love points meter reaches 100(you rise it by ether having sex or killing bosses with them or picking the correct choices daring dialogues),
after that take them with you to the church/priest person in your home-town,
[the prostitute lady in the first town will require you to just talk the church priest alone without any companions].
1561195423983.png

B-marriage option NPCs=just pick the star/marriage option in the dialogue...it unlocks after finishing the quests that they gave you,
no need to buy a house/have 2K money for them, they live in there own houses [only the mother requires you to buy the most expansive house in the game].
1561194038136.png

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Yes, Kagura Games is a company that localizes h-games.
I think some random guy added this to his translation list here on f95zone so he might translate the game anyway before we think about translations we should wait until the final release im not hyped about ntr stuff im cerious to see whats new

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I think some random guy added this to his translation list here on f95zone so he might translate the game anyway before we think about translations we should wait until the final release im not hyped about ntr stuff im cerious to see whats new
Yes he did but he also added like 20 other games.. he is also doing it to practice his japanese and doing it with machine translation...nothing compared to a professional paid team doing it but yes I would wait for TL to begin when X is released.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Yes he did but he also added like 20 other games.. he is also doing it to practice his japanese and doing it with machine translation...nothing compared to a professional paid team doing it but yes I would wait for TL to begin when X is released.
What are the chances of a real translation team picking up this game :D ?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What are the chances of a real translation team picking up this game :D ?
Well a Megrim has talked about releasing his game in english on the English DLsite (his games are already released on the English site in japanese) so not too far, or at least if he finds a small group of native Japanese-english speaking people who would be willing to TL it for him..

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Well a Megrim has talked about releasing his game in english on the English DLsite (his games are already released on the English site in japanese) so not too far, or at least if he finds a small group of native Japanese-english speaking people who would be willing to TL it for him..
So it might happen maybe well if that doesnt work out maybe a fann wil translate it like that 1 guy something is better then nothing and also maybe sombody can mod the game add more stuff once we have the final release :D

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
there is no engagement ring,

1-buy a house

2-finish the companions/marriage option NPCs quests that they gave you

3-make sure you have more then 2K money or far more[i forgot how much but im always packing.....the money in this game grows on trees :cool:]

A-how to marry a companion=make sure there love points meter reaches 100(you rise it by ether having sex or killing bosses with them),
after that take them with you to the church in your home-town and pick the ★結婚しよう option,[the prostitute lady in the first town will require you to just talk the church priest alone without any companions].
View attachment 329110

B-marriage option NPCs=just pick the star/marriage option in the dialogue...it unlocks after doing the quests that they gave you,
no need to buy a house/have 2K money for them, they live in there own houses [only the mother requires you to buy the most expansive house in the game].
View attachment 329106
thankyou my man you are my savior :ROFLMAO:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is the remake are diffrent version of this here. the other question is do they have his other games her and are they all finished and have walkthroughs for those that don't read are undestand japanes.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
so is the remake are diffrent version of this here. the other question is do they have his other games her and are they all finished and have walkthroughs for those that don't read are undestand japanes.
Do you mean if llmbX will be a different version?
The game will be the "same" but with more cotent aka it will be an expansion.
However, you will need to buy it again, wich it has all the content together because you know, devs need to eat :LOL:

About the 2 question, im not sure if there are more game of megrim, try google but in general, they are hard to find because they are old and some of them nice but not that good as llmb.

How to I fix "The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.」"
anyone has a torrent link for atlas v14? google just blocked the translator
Sorry but i dont think this is the thread to ask this kind of question. Maybe there are threads for machine translator or just google.

Reactions: drfuckaroo

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

yes & no, its a big expansion, similar to dragons dogma expansion,

his other games arn't as hard to understand, you can use text hook programs, they're noob-friendly,
another game similar to this is called
, its a free roaming Tournament arena fighters,
it has marriage options and such.....but its really difficult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.