RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Can you post or say what are the future plans, besides NTR content in the future?
To simplify, the base game update in the future will be trivial, like new costumes, prostitution mobs, new areas and quests, there will not be any new scenes, only adding new portrait, CGs to the already implemented scenes.
However, I did learn that there will be an expansion update like LLMBX for LLMB, where it will include NTR contents, new scenes, new heroines. When triggering the NTR option in the menu, it will tell the player that there is no NTR content available currently, but future expansion pack will include it.

Reactions: Kvr64##

Cb9734

Nov 16, 2021
Hi everyone! Could someone share buddy armors drop locations? Would be appreciated. Hope you all gentlemen a good fapping morning.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi everyone! Could someone share buddy armors drop locations? Would be appreciated. Hope you all gentlemen a good fapping morning.
I dont remember specifics, but I do remember that turning the "antiques" to the vendor for appraisal is RNG
Meaning you can save scum for better results

So buy/get female mysterious armor, then save scum until you get the gear...

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
you buy around 40/50 mysterious female armor, you save at the appraisal guy, you identify all, and if you get nothing interesting, you reload your last save, and test again, and again, and again .. (it's rare ;))

If you are lucky you can have 2 or 3 special armors in a row.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys, does the workupload link on the OP works fine still? Mine is a slog to download. Tried normal, vpn and all (It says that its taking at least 8 hours to download lmao)

Are there any known mirrors for the pre-patched version? Thanks.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Guys, does the workupload link on the OP works fine still? Mine is a slog to download. Tried normal, vpn and all (It says that its taking at least 8 hours to download lmao)

Are there any known mirrors for the pre-patched version? Thanks.
Unfortunately seems to be a problem on your side... I am downloading it now at 4-5MB/s.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Sure, here is the unformatted raw trans file. Make sure to use proper tagging, as it could break the game otherwise. Unless you need to modify switches for a specific reason.

Link is down Mind reuploading it? Sorry My PC got corrupted so I couldn't download it

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Not working, no. I noticed it a couple of days ago. You can use the for LLMB (just the non X version). It has most of the stuff (the new wiki was never really up to date...)
Just use Google translate to try to make sense, and have some patience. The translation of the names of the monsters do not really match 100%

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
I have been holding off playing this game for a long time hoping that someone will translate the latest version, but I guess that wont be happening, so I will just play it as it is.
Any tips for a first playthrough, the game seems a bit overwhelming. I am mostly concerned about missing out on content.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I have been holding off playing this game for a long time hoping that someone will translate the latest version, but I guess that wont be happening, so I will just play it as it is.
Any tips for a first playthrough, the game seems a bit overwhelming. I am mostly concerned about missing out on content.
With the advances in easily available AI translations that far surpass the old automated solutions I think it might be worth waiting a bit longer.

Reactions: baiorensujaku

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
just have to wait for a bit do some quest's and defeat some special monster's then come back to find her with him in your house don't teleport to home but to village that you moved to

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes